TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Impact Thread - June/1st/06.

I really can't see where this LAX storyline could end. AAA invasion? LAX deported?

Ohhh yeah bring in Antonio Pena and his boys to get squashed by Nash.

That made no sense. Up till this point the match had been a hardcore match, so there was no reason at all Zbysko should have been out there to stop him.

You could argue that Zbysko began to make his way to the ring right as the match started, it took him so long to make it out there that the match was nearly over by the time he got to the ring.

Guest El Satanico

I guess Larry Nabisco didn't want no weapons shenanigans in the ring or as part of the finish.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

I don't know about you guys, but if a big weird guy with face paint and a black trench coat told me he was about to, "Goozle me", I'd shit my pants.

I don't know about you guys, but if a big weird guy with face paint and a black trench coat told me he was about to, "Goozle me", I'd shit my pants.

you and me both!

doesnt sound too bad a show, ill tune into it if i cam next saturday.

The ratings are in and there's more good news for TNA:

TNA Impact dipped slightly from a 1.16 to a 1.06 this past Thursday, with the final rating being a 1.1 down from a 1.2.

Spike TV was ecstatic, however, over TNA breaking a 2.1 rating among Males 25-34 for the timeslot. The show also scored a 1.2 among Males 18-49 and a 1.7 among Males 18-34. 1.2 million viewers tuned in to watch the episode, which was highlighted by Jeff Jarrett vs. Raven, a great Samoa Joe promo, and America's Most Wanted vs. The Naturals.

Spike TV sources continue to intimate that the network is thrilled over TNA's performance since being moved to the new timeslot.

credit: PWI

thoughts?

Still not to bad. If ratings stay like this it would be good news for TNA, if the numbers were to grow it would be even better.

Sounds like they are starting to bring back some of the old WCW fans that left with the 2.1 but they still gotta find a way to grab the new fans. And that may just be next to impossible with wrestling being as cool and up to date as a Pee Wee Herman joke.

If they can hold an audience and keep building on it, it's great news. I'm still in a wait and see pattern as what they do at the PPV and the next couple of weeks could make or break them in half.