TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

Has anyone heard JBL's commentary on One Night Stand?

I heard there was a DVD feature with him being mic'ed at the show...I was just curious if anyone has the DVD and has listened to it cause it sounds interesting. I'd like to hear what he was saying during the Awesome/Tanaka match.

The audio quality isn't that good and JBL sounds wasted most of the time.

The only things I remember him saying was "This is the main event ?" before the Dudleys vs Sandman/Dreamer match and, when Heyman says "Hide your wives, it's Edge !", he says something like "No need to, they're all gay."

It was really bad, basically JBL was drunk and making fun of everything while he's out there. Though I did like the fact he said "B Double E Double R U N" a few times. That got a laugh out of me.

I thought he was absolutely great in that comentary, espeically when he kept mocking RVD during his promo. I ain't anti-ECW or RVD or anything. but JBL is just awesome on the mic.

I thought he was absolutely great in that comentary, espeically when he kept mocking RVD during his promo. I ain't anti-ECW or RVD or anything. but JBL is just awesome on the mic.

I am sure most guys are when they are just given free reign to talk shit.