TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Impact Thread - June/15th/06.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
cagespeaks.gif

OFFICIAL PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY'S "iMPACT!" ON SPIKETV

The final countdown to Slammiversary - airing one hour later tonight at midnight!

Tonight on "iMPACT!" on SpikeTV will be the final countdown to Sunday’s "Slammiversary" Pay-Per-View event! Don't forget, "iMPACT!" will air one hour later tonight at midnight on SpikeTV!

NWA WORLD CHAMP CHRISTIAN CAGE SPEAKS OUT ABOUT THE KING OF THE MOUNTAIN MATCH

The odds are stacked against NWA World Heavyweight champion Christian Cage heading into the King of the Mountain match at Slammiversary! Tonight on "iMPACT!", the champ will speak out about the upcoming World Title match! Will Cage defy the odds and become the first champion to retain his gold? Tune in tonight to hear what Cage has to say!

KEVIN NASH MAKES HIS X-DIVISION DEBUT

There's absolutely nothing high-flying about Kevin Nash, but "Big Sexy" claims he will make his X-Division debut tonight on "iMPACT!" on SpikeTV when he returns to the ring! Who will the former World champion face in his first X-Division match? Will Chris Sabin be watching the bout? Tune in tonight to find out!

THE NATURALS .VS. THE DIAMONDS IN THE ROUGH

Two of TNA's premiere tag teams battle on "iMPACT!" as former NWA World Tag Team champions The Naturals battle The Diamonds In The Rough! Can The Naturals get back on track against "Primetime" Elix Skipper and David Young, or will The Diamonds continue their streak of upsets in recent weeks? Also, will "The Franchise" Shane Douglas be in attendance as we try to get to the bottom of his involvement with The Naturals? Don't miss "iMPACT!" tonight!

MAIN EVENT: AJ STYLES, THE FALLEN ANGEL, RHINO AND RAVEN .VS. AMERICA'S MOST WANTED, THE ALPHA MALE AND BOBBY ROODE

Just days before the Slammiversary Pay-Per-View event, TNA's top stars will collide in an eight-man tag team bout tonight on "iMPACT!". Can AJ and Daniels gain the momentum against AMW heading into their NWA World Tag Team Title match at the Pay-Per-View? Will Rhino GORE! Bobby Roode back to Canada? Tune in and find out!

All this and much more tonight on "iMPACT!", plus, an update on Samoa Joe .VS. Scott Steiner, the new face of TNA management and many more of your favorite TNA stars!

Sounds like its going to be a decent show, look forward to seeing it next week.

I'm glad I opened up this thread because I had no idea it was starting at midnight.

I wonder what the rating will be this week.

0.7 with the highest demographic being 18-35 age group because Sting was on the show.

Impact is also airing tomorrow as well according to Jarrett on BTR.

And this is the Christian everyone wants to see. Screw being the babyface and start making wisecracks and fun of other wrestlers.

And you can't say Nash is squashing the X Division. Because he hasn't. Not yet anyway. When he does, then you can say he's squashing them.

any one else having reception problems? the picture's been flickering all show, but it just went out completely in the middle of the Shane promo, as soon as the crowd started chanting Candido.

man that promo made me wanna see that match even more. i don't think i've seen joe cut a more passionate promo since he's been in TNA (and I haven't seen any of his other stuff). I wish I had ppv access, cuz TNA won't put out the damn DVD til october.

What I find funny is that they changed Nash's music on this show. This was taped along with the past two shows. I guess midway through the tapings TNA finally realized his music sucked.

TNA has done a great job of building up to Slammiversary. I actually know most of the card heading into the event without looking at the actual card on a website, which is more than I can say for any WWE events.

TNA has done a great job of building up to Slammiversary. I actually know most of the card heading into the event without looking at the actual card on a website, which is more than I can say for any WWE events.

I think this is the best build PPV since they started the monthly shows. Usually the hype for TNA PPVs is all workrate based, but other than AMW/AJ & Daniels, there's no match on this card that jumps out as a **** possibility. Somehow, I'm still hyped for it though, and it's all storyline driven. Two of the **** guys are working matches with guys they'll be lucky to get to *** with, and yet, I'm pretty OK with it.

I guessin because of the shitty time they got.

Sounds like it was a really good show, i cant wait to see it. I might even watch Slammiversary live if i can get the feed.