TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

Disney Brawls 2.0

The Disney Brawls – Version TWO – THE WORLD TOUR~

Yep, I’m at it again. Almost three years since the original brawls never got completed, I’ve decided to try my hand at them once more. Instead of trying to finish what I started with outdated champions/scenarios and me being at a loss for what I was originally planning for the last two days, it has begun again…

…and this time…it’s more BIGGER~!

All in all, we have gathered 57 superstars, retirees, and total losers over two continents, 6 theme parks, and a nighttime entertainment & shopping complex – all to see who is the best Disney Brawler around.

First the rules: Similar to your standard Mall Brawl, only here, instead of finding one balloon, there will be dozens of gold balloons scattered all throughout each park, with only ONE holding the golden ticket and the key to victory. The winner is the person who can get the ticket back to Guest Relations and speak the secret phrase on the ticket to the referee!

Lets get down to business~

Day One

Tokyo DisneySea

Old School Day

Chris Wilson vs. Outcast vs. Fallout vs. TNT vs. Dace Night vs. ELM vs. Erek Taylor vs. Nathaniel “Silent” Kibagami vs. Ced Ordonez

Day Two

Disney’s California Adventure

Bobby Riley vs. David Blazenwing vs. Christian Fury vs. Edwin MacPhisto vs. Stryke vs. Mike Van Siclen vs. Axis vs. Thor vs. Martin “Big Country” Hunt

Day Three

Disney Wonder Cruise Ship/Castaway Cay

Swimsuit Day~

Special Referee: Alison Matthews

Austin Sly vs. Amy Stephens vs. Andrea Montgomery vs. Crimson Skull vs. Ghost Machine 1.0 vs. Megan Skye vs. Jay Hawke vs. David Cross vs. Va'aiaga

Day Four

Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom

Bruce Blank vs. Thoth vs. Crow vs. Michael Stephens vs. Ejiro Fasaki vs. Mathew Kivell vs. Edward James vs. Johnny Dangerous vs. MANSON

Day Five

Epcot

Bloodshed vs. Chris Raynor vs. Cyclone Comet vs. Landon Maddix vs. Judge vs. Frost vs. Zyon vs. IL vs. “The Critic” Scott Pretzler

Day Six

Disney Studios

Jimmy The Doom vs. Charlie “The Grappler” Matthews vs. Sacred vs. Sean Davis vs. Aecas vs. “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins vs. Akira Whatshisface vs. Ash Ketchum vs. Grendel

Day Seven

Animal Kingdom

Wayne Blank vs. Tom Flesher vs. The Boston Strangler vs. Mr. Galatea vs. Wildchild vs. Janus vs. JJ Johnson vs. Michael Cross vs. Matt “Sleepy Dopey & Happy” Myers

Day Eight

Downtown Disney & Pleasure Island & Disney’s West Side

THE FINALS

The Winners of the First Seven Days square off against three special competitors… the first, a man that needs not a single introduction – Cutthroat! Second, my usual special guest announcer gets her reward in the finals – Annie Eclectic! And finally, the winner of the SWF Disney Brawl Fan’s Choice Award – FUGUE~!

First one will be up eventually – Give me two weeks (I have a long week of work ahead me starting tomorrow). Oh, and for those that are thick in the head – this isn’t a competition, just me having some fun.

~ Rando.

Note: Winners chosen at random out of a hat. And boy are they awesome.

Note: Winners chosen at random out of a hat. And boy are they awesome.

Well, now you've given away that I win all six despite not being in five, as well as the finals, in under three minutes.

I wrote down a list, came up with that number, and ended up making each match 9 people.

But, since I didn't want to do 9 prelims, I put CT, Annie, and Fugue as auto-finalists. 7 is bad enough, I didn't want to try and do 10.

I'm putting the over-under that I can finish 4.

Okay, so I guess my next question would be, how'd you come up with the list? Did Thor even wrestle in the WF?

And, if you don't think you'll want to finish seven matches, why don't you just put more characters in each one, and write fewer ones?

Guest step up, ghetto blaster.

I'll say it:

this is still pretty dumb.

Somehow neither one of my characters made it in... not that I have a problem with that.

I'll say it:

this is still pretty dumb.

Yeah, but if Rando makes Silent Demonstar Mickey Mouse, it may have some redeeming qualities.

Okay, so now it's actually 8 days...I had a good idea for the using the Cruise Line, and dropped it in at day three, making the finals a 10 person brawl with 9 person matches leading up to it.

Which brings the total number to 66 wrestlers.