TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

ECW Shirt Poll

The classic shirts were the best because they didn't try and go overboard with the logos or surrounding art. Out of these ones, I'd wear #3. #1 aint bad, but I'd take out the "give blood" and make the logo bigger, and on the back I would keep "Extreme Since 1993, but make it in plain white or red lettering in a bigger font. Also, I like how it features a blade for blading, lol.

I vote for this one.

I can't believe anyone would wear #3. I assume these same people probably wore Hypercolor shirts back in the day, or possibly even still.

In fact I'm not even sure Mick Foley would wear that shirt.

Or those awful button-up short-sleeved shirts that have hotrod flames or dragons and kanji characters on them. They're like the new Hawaiian shirt. For big fat party animals only. :P

And Matt Young.

None of these shirts are any good.

:cheers:

Oh that is a mosquito. I thought it was a heart wrapped in barbed wire at first glance.

Ditto, and then I thought it was some kind of grenade wrapped in barbed wire, as well.

Speaking of shite t-shirts.. who in their right fucking mind would wear this??

42067X.JPG

It looks like they ripped of Chris Sabin's TNA Wallpaper for the style and then made it something literally no sane human being would ever wear

They also have a new Tazz T-Shirt and the return of standups, one featuring The Rock of all people.

59036pi.jpg

Who would pay $30 for that ?

They also have a new Tazz T-Shirt and the return of standups, one featuring The Rock of all people.

59036pi.jpg

Who would pay $30 for that ?

Possibly a leather daddy.

Tazz's shirt is actually prety cool, I think

78014X.JPG

42067X.JPG

That shirt pretty much says "If you wear this, then you are most likely gay."

Tazz talked about his new shirt on his "Shootin' With Tazz" audio segment on "ECW.Com" (I guess http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/ is too verbose).

He said he designed the shirt himself, and reminded everyone on how he designed all the merchandise in ECW before he left. He said the "T" in the front was the same font he used for his name when he became Taz in 1995.

He said he wanted to have "F.T.W." on the back, but they weren't legally allowed since someone else already has it copyrighted for merchandise use.

He also mentioned that on the back of the neck, there's the #13 and it says "A Choke-Out Authentic". He said that whenever you see that logo on the neck of the shirt, that means he designed it.

Tazz's shirt is actually prety cool, I think

78014X.JPG

Is Tazz a member of the Texas Longhorns? And why exactly does an announcer need a shirt? Where are the Joey Styles, "OH MY GOD" shirts?

As for the DX one, it's meant for girls. Young, stupid, moronic teenage girls. Keyword: Stupid.

Eugene seemed to like receiving it as a gift, so I assume their target demographic is retards with cash to blow. (Or, I suppose, people pretending to be retards who hang out with heat-magnets that weren't even able to wrestle well during their prime in the 80's.)