TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

Spirit Squad has a new cheer

If Doane or Jeter are going to get over, they need something new.

Look at Johnny Nitro. Do you think he would have been better off if he stayed as Bischoff's toady?

I don't think they need to be taken off TV for any amount of time because there's really nothing wrong with Doane and Jeter and the other guys weren't great shakes anyway. The individual members of the Squad have any personality that require them to get a "reset" anyway.

Guest DRH 502

Doane is a young dude, even if he loses his spot on TV when the group disbands he will be back. By all accounts he is willing to learn and has a good head on his shoulders. The rest of the group are all kinda...short. I don't see any of them having a spot on the roster minus MAYBE Jeter.

Doane and Jeter are great. Jeter's the same size as Jericho when he's wearing wrestling boots and not cheerleader shoes.

Mikey Mondo is a good comedy wrestler or could be a good crusierweight if WWE actually cared about such things.

Mitchell and Nemeth are fairly worthless at this point.

Boy I can't wait for HHH and Doane to face off at WM in a couple of years only to have HHH get on the mic and bury Doane by saying something like "weren't you that cheerleader I beat up on a regular basis several summers ago." You just know its coming.