TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Hard Justice PPV Thread - August/13th/2006.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

So Jarrett/Joe and Christian/Sting are setup for Bound For Glory II in 10 weeks. But how about No Surrender in 6 weeks? Jarrett & Christian .VS. Joe & Sting? I guess Senshi/Sabin too. Sabin can win the X Title from Senshi, and then put it on the line against Nash at Bound For Glory II, finally getting his big win over Nash.

Dames, who the hell even remembers that shit with Jackie Gayda? I assumed that whole idea was dropped once she got knocked up. In fact trying to tie the current Zybzsko/Hebner collusion to the Team Canada/Jarrett screwjob on Raven further complicates things. I mean, yeah, I guess in an unspoken way there's something to it given Raven's outrage at Zbyzsko. But I think it's best left at this: Raven was pissed at being screwed and raged against Larry Z. for not doing anything about it.

Besides, Raven looks like he's going to feud with Abyss in the whole Runt situation.

So Jarrett/Joe and Christian/Sting are setup for Bound For Glory II in 10 weeks. But how about No Surrender in 6 weeks? Jarrett & Christian .VS. Joe & Sting? I guess Senshi/Sabin too. Sabin can win the X Title from Senshi, and then put it on the line against Nash at Bound For Glory II, finally getting his big win over Nash.

Im guess so, they'll save Christian/Sting for BFG. God knows what they'll do with them untill then.

Oh wait, it will probably be Sting/Cage/Joe/Steiner 4 way to determine a number one contender, with JJ screwing Sting.

But i dont know, that all seems so familiar...

Joe vs. Rhino should be the #1 contender match at whatever the next PPV is. Joe wins, then takes out Jarrett at BFG.

Sure, the show is worth a look. I liked several of the matches and the fire is certainly a bizarre moment. Just FF through the crap during the fire where they recap Sting/Jarrett TWICE, but then watch the deranged Monty promo as well as Douglas.

Ill definatly be watching it next sunday (when its aired in the UK) beacuse its free and a better card that SS.

I dunno, I got the feeling from Cage's heel turn that he has in no way allied himself with Jarrett. He just shit on Sting. I'm not so sure he'll tag with Jarrett, unless Cornette "forces" him to.

But I agree, Joe vs. Someone for #1 contender at the next PPV.

I dunno, I got the feeling from Cage's heel turn that he has in no way allied himself with Jarrett. He just shit on Sting. I'm not so sure he'll tag with Jarrett, unless Cornette "forces" him to.

But I agree, Joe vs. Someone for #1 contender at the next PPV.

Cage should have turned AFTER Sting beat Jarrett, b/c it makes no fucking sense how Christian continued to interfere for Sting during the entire match and then out of nowhere he turns right before the finish, allowing Jarrett to win, which was supposed to NOT be the point of all this, but it ended up being, as it lacked the real fire that turn deserved due to the lame duck boring-ass booking there and associating the turn with another negative to the end of the night, that being TNA keeping the belt on JJ any longer than this needs to be. Two months has been ENOUGH, by far. The title change should have happened here, and the turn AFTER THAT.

That was my main qualm with a decent overall show, but not as strong as most months of TNA ppvs primarily because of the main event, which sucked all around. The match had hardly any heat, "big time feel", etc, etc. Just was overall a piss poor match, much less main event.

MOTN was probably LAX v. Styles/Daniels, but the falls count anywhere match was right up there as a close second. The rest was just kind of there, probably due to them having to rush a bit because of the fire (which also royally pissed me off how TNA has made no effort to refund anyone a bit due to the half hour of dead air time).