TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

My Retirement from NHB...

Seems too many people catchin feelings off my posts in a forum labeled "NHB"(aside from KOAB).

So I would like declare my retirement.

I'll stick to the Sports, Music, and Wrestling parts of the board.

Good bye.

And while you're at it, retire from the sports folder, too.

My last post for real:

Your mad because the Packers will suck like last year. :D

It's pretty accurate that your old name had "Evander Holyfield" in it, because you guys are much of the same. You both retired, then came back and needed to get the fuck out before you got KO'd.

Guest Princess Leena
It's pretty accurate that your old name had "Evander Holyfield" in it, because you guys are much of the same. You both retired, then came back and needed to get the fuck out before you got KO'd.

Heh...

Now we just need a mod to do the KO.

EHME's fight stories:

He was alot bigger then me, and took me to ground and gave me a few shots. I just covered my face, but likely I wasn't alone and one of my friends was with me at the time. He pushed him off me and gave him a few shots until the school cop came.

When I 1st arrived in high school there was fights everyday for like 2 months straight. I remember this one football star started talking shit to everyone, little did he know the next day at lunch, pratically half the school was waiting to kick the living shit out of him. Everyone rushed him, it was so bad people couldn't even get to him to hit. I got my shots in tho, it felt great.

Do you really wanna start trouble with a guy like that? He'll....get other people to help him whoop your ass!

Guest Princess Leena

Hehehehehe...

He's even more of a douche since I put him on ignore a while back.

Guest StylesMark

Nothing says "badass" like you and 6 of your friends beating someone up.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Thank you, Carlito Brigante. Thank you for providing NHB with information that no one gives a damn about. How about you inform us all the next time you fire off some knuckle children? Cause you know we all really want to know for a fact that you probably jerk off more than bob_barron does. And Lord knows he jacks off a lot. The guy actually made a homemade vagina. The irony of it all is you are a homemade vagina. Screw your parents for giving birth to you.

Guest guerillagenius
Who was Carlito Brigante before he became Carlito Brigante?

Worthless.

The correct answer is: Who gives a shit?

Guest StylesMark
A Modern Man's Hustle sighting!

Meh..its no R2DFooster McSockman sighting..

He's got a point...

But Fooster's at the Elitist Cabal. I think. Everyone's got fluidly changing names over there, but I know he showed when he was invited. MMH/JSYK, on the other hand has been virtually gone for a year plus.

Guest Felonies!

I take credit for the R2DFoosterMcSockman Sighting phenomenon, but then again I take credit for everything.