TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

Smallville Season 6 thread

Nice, thanks for that.

My knowledge of comic history isnt great (as shown) - is the Cyborg character based on anything related to Justice League? I dont recall anyone from what I have read.

Nice, thanks for that.

My knowledge of comic history isnt great (as shown) - is the Cyborg character based on anything related to Justice League? I dont recall anyone from what I have read.

Cyborg is a Teen Titan.

Cyborg-gj.jpg

The only previous connection he has to the Justice League was he was a regular character in the final season of "Superfriends."

How about that? You take Lana out completely and you actually get a decent episode from this show. Who'd have thunk it?

Oh yeah and the Oracle stuff was a cool surprise, especially since she was stationed in the top of a clock tower too.

Wow... No posts since January. Does no one here watch Smallville anymore?

Tonight was the season finale, and it was a doozy. Bullet points:

-Martha left for Washington, (lol Martha Washington)

-Lana decided to leave Lex

-Lois was stabbed while dreaking into Lex's facility where he was developing his army.

-Chloe came to Lois' rescue, was crying over her dead (?) body, and somehow her tears healed Lois and Chloe was out (She better not be dead). That was confusing.

-Lana was killed via car bomb.

-Lex was arrested for Lana's murder at the end of the episode.

-We ended with a clash of Clark vs. BIZARRO SUPERMAN~! (the last Phantom Zone spirit) as the season concluded with a cliffhanger.

Damn.

Wow... No posts since January. Does no one here watch Smallville anymore?

Tonight was the season finale, and it was a doozy. Bullet points:

-Martha left for Washington, (lol Martha Washington)

-Lana decided to leave Lex

-Lois was stabbed while dreaking into Lex's facility where he was developing his army.

-Chloe came to Lois' rescue, was crying over her dead (?) body, and somehow her tears healed Lois and Chloe was out (She better not be dead). That was confusing.

-Lana was killed via car bomb.

-Lex was arrested for Lana's murder at the end of the episode.

-We ended with a clash of Clark vs. BIZARRO SUPERMAN~! (the last Phantom Zone spirit) as the season concluded with a cliffhanger.

Damn.

Yeah Great F'N episode

Lana isn't dead, she escaped on the mail truck

Chloe I don't know

I want to have all kinds of crazy sex with Allison Mack/Chloe.

*Ahem* anyway... I considered the fact that Lana escaped on the mail truck, but I figured that the bomb had to be triggered by starting the ignition. Also, how could the police have arrested Lex without any evidence of human remains in the vehicle?

It's all about JLU w/Martian Manhunter vs Bizarro Superman in the premiere of Season 7.

Smallville writers make me sick. Ever since season 2 they've had the same problem. They write a sick premiere, writing one really good ep (during February Sweeps) and write a beast finale. Everything else is just garbage filler.

I hate myself for watching this show week in and week out hoping for something different and despite being disappointed watching anyway.

Guest Jacob Cross

So I'm guessing Chloe's meteor freak power was some sort of healing tears, but it actually looked like she switched places with Lois, which made me think for a second that it was going to be Chloe trapped inside Lois's body. It looked like Chloe transfered her soul to Lois almost.