TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

TNA News and notes - 8/21

I don't see what the big deal about Monty Brown is. He's a wannabe Goldberg but worse, and Goldberg was shit.

Brown is not very good at promos, in fact he's horrible and he's only got one move, and it's a bad move. He's overrated and I hope he goes to WWE so they can try to push him and he falls flat on his face. He was nothing in the NFL and he's nothing in wrestling.

Killings on the other hand is a talented wrestler and needs to stay.

I think thats pretty funny.

Sucks to hear about Nash, i was really warming to him. Damn his ego.

Senshi is a tool. YOU HAVE THE TITLE! BE HAPPY!

Brown is useless, ive always said it and i wont stop. Even his (one and only) good match he had at Hard Justice wont change my mind.

2 Hour show can only be good news.

And im surprised no ones mentioned the main event for BFG being JJ/Sting. Is the proposed walk out still happening?

Oh, and i want Killings to stay and Brown to go.

On the other hand, the Bobby Roode/Eric Young match was the only dud of the night, and it wasn't Eric Young's fault. Young was definitely over with the crowd, but Roode was just a heat vacuum, killing the crowd with a dull offense, numerous rest holds, and cliched heel posturing.

Roode = perfect for wwe

I remember seeing Brown the first horrible few months of tna. I didnt think he'd stick around and was surprised at how much he improved. I didnt even think he was a real wrestler the first time I saw him in the ring.

Money well-spent on Kevin Nash.