TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Connzilla

ECW's next PPV 'December To Dismember'

Guest Zanmato

The chamber is being lowered now, I have a feeling that this match could save the PPV. Just about.

I guess the Elimination Chamber has to go close to an hour.

Paul Heyman is out for a promo first. Maybe that could go 20 minutes. He was wearing a white shirt and white tie under a black suit. I swear, he should have played the penguin in the Batman movie.

He said when Hogan dies, Hulkamania dies. When Flair dies, nobody will yell "Whooo." But there will still be an ECW when he dies. I hope not, because that would mean he's got a terminal illness.

Coming from a Browns fan... I'm not expecting much from this match at all. I mean, I really want ECW to work, but it totally has left a lot to be desired.

Do you think Meltzer's looking elsewhere for entertainment during this PPV, because this is in his live report:

Oh Dear God. I just got a call. On the local NBC affiliate sports news plugging Friday night's show, Puder was on. He cut a promo on Kurt Angle. He said Kurt Angle was the classic All-American, two-time NCAA champion, Olympic gold medalist and then he married the girl next door. But what they don't tell you is he lived next door to a strip club. Actually I heard Jamie Dundee cut that exact promo in 1998 and it was hilarious then.

I like Punk's white 5* tights. At least Test doesn't start and I'm guessing Holly/RVD will start as they have "beef".
Do you think he is wearing the 5* tights to represent his work rate?

I like Punk's white 5* tights. At least Test doesn't start and I'm guessing Holly/RVD will start as they have "beef".
You called it.