TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Fuck you game.

Don't call people bitch.  It's disrespectful and misogynistic, you dirty fucking whore.

Guest caboose

He didn't fuck me in the ass.

Do you want to watch him fuck me in the ass?

In that case you have a strange taste in TV.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

OOOOO...both of you trying to double-team me, huh? I guess you like that shit...

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Only when it's from 2 fruity bitches like you 2 **wink wink**

BobbyWJIZZ and takesitinthecaboose...mmmm...make a Laz sandwich boys~!~

Guest caboose

Your obsession with anal sex is quite scary, does it stem from an incident with your father duriing your youth?

Guest CoreyLazarus416

No, just from an incident involving a tire iron, my right hand, a golf club, and...A DEAD BABY!!!

Needless to say, I smacked that bitch my right hand, shoved the tire iron through its head, and then hit it through the window with the golf club. How does anal sex come about from this? Oh yes...the ass is much tighter than the vagina.

Guest The Man in Blak

Yep.  You win the privilege of sucking my cock, you sick fuck.

But let's lay down some ground rules.  I don't care how experienced you are, once I slap that bitch in your mouth, I don't care if you can't breathe - if you flinch, I will not hesitate in thrusting that juicy tubesteak around and knocking out every one of those lil' baby teeth of yours.

And I know that your daddy once told you that you had a million dollar smile, but I SWEAR TO GOD if you reach down and try to pick up those teeth without my permission, I will tilt that head back and piss in your fucking lungs.  I will not tolerate your bullshit.

After you wake up, you just pick up those teeth off of your Seventeen magazines and slip them under your pillow just like Mommy said so that the Tooth Fairy can drop in.

And you better enjoy it - 'cause she's gonna be the only woman in your bed for your entire life.

[/flame]

The Man in Blak...(Hereafter referred to as The Man in Black...I passed third grade, thank you very much.)

So named because that's how he likes his cocks.  Black.  And right in his poop chute, might I add.

And before you go screaming about "how I know this", let's just say your mom talks a lot.

And why knock the poor guy's taste in magazines?  Not everyone gets your favorite, "Honcho", in their neighborhood.

That said, let me let you in on something, Billy Badass.  You only exist on this planet because I was going to pull out, but the phone rang and it startled me.  So next time you go running your mouth like the little meat gazer you are, remember that it is MY wang from which you came.  So next time, smile at my dick before you suck it.

Guest converge241

Perfect plex you goddamn cum dumpster!

your attempts at lengthly posts would be time beter served feeding your cooked body to illetirate children so they may at least spew forth some of your bullshit through osmosis.

Guest cynicalprofit

converge241 eat a bowl of fat dicks and make sure to swallow.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I'm going to take my chalupa here, and you know what I'm going to do with it, huh? You want to know?

I'm going to eat it. And it will be good. And I will eat it just like I ate your mother's heart out of her cunt last night, and then I will puke it all out, just like my cock puked pound after pound of semen into your father's ears.

And you, converge...your name means "come together," just like how you and your boyfriend do it: YOU CUM TOGETHER.

Now toss my fucking salad.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

That is the worst flame ever. Just like you are the worst flamer ever.

TOSS MY SALD, HO!

Guest Risk
That is the worst flame ever. Just like you are the worst flamer ever.

TOSS MY SALD, HO!

dude-owned.jpg