TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest wildpegasus
heres a question: why does edge continue to carry around the spinner belt (like he did beofre an dthen rvd did too) I thought it was just cenas personal belt like when austin had the skull one

I guess no one liked the last wwe title belt (the undisputed title belt actually)

they need to make a new one

someone had a sign at raw saying "World Titles Should Not Spin" that had me cracking up a bit.

HHH will proably stop the spinner belt craze. I imagine that's being saved for him and that's why Edge still has the spinner belt even though it makes no sense for him to do so.

You too can win some face time with the Orange Goblin....brother!

From Vh1.com:

HOGAN SUPERFAN CONTEST

Are You the World's Number One Hulk Hogan Fan? Then you won't want to miss VH1's Hogan Superfan Contest! Prove why YOU'RE the biggest fan of Hulk, Linda, Brooke, or Nick Hogan. The winner gets a free trip to Miami to meet the Hogans -- and a guest spot on an upcoming episode of Hogan Knows Best!!

How do you enter? Just print out the form below, sign it, and send us a short video clip (under 5 minutes) on DVD or VHS telling us why YOU deserve to win!

Hopeful contestants must send the following:

Explanation as to why they’re the biggest fan

Proof of their "fandom" (posters, decorations, paraphernalia, etc. )

Remembrance of favorite “Hogan Knows Best” moment

Impersonation of Hulk and/or family member

*** All media submitted must include the following document signed and dated ***

SEND DVDs OR VHS TO:

Hogan Superfan Contest

522 Hunt Club Blvd

Apopka, FL 32703

Good Luck!

The Spinner Belt is still around frankly because, dumbass kids by them at the merchandise stands. It's a good seller and they make money off of it, it will probably last awhile provided people continue to buy them because "hey that looks cool".

The Spinner Belt is still around frankly because, dumbass kids by them at the merchandise stands. It's a good seller and they make money off of it, it will probably last awhile provided people continue to buy them because "hey that looks cool".

While true, Hunter wouldn't be caught dead wearing that gaudy piece of shit during his (next/umpteenth) reign.

While true, Hunter wouldn't be caught dead wearing that gaudy piece of shit during his (next/umpteenth) reign.

They'll just change the spinning part to a formation of his facial hair that spins.

They get to charge an extra hundred dollars for the replica spinner titles, and ten dollars more for spinning beltbuckles; that's why it's still around. Once sales slow down on the ridiculously overpriced replicas, they'll probably get a new belt.

Who would be the right person to bring it back with?

Either Edge after the feud with Cena is done, HHH, or a new face like Harry Smith with an obvious respect for the history of the business.

Who would be the right person to bring it back with?

Either Edge after the feud with Cena is done, HHH, or a new face like Harry Smith with an obvious respect for the history of the business.

Or, since he just signed a 5 year deal, Shawn Michaels.

Relive his "Boyhood Dream" :P

Hopefully Harry Smith shows up the night after Summerslam.

They normally bring in new guys the show after a PPV. I'm guessing you may see Smith along with Hardy and maybe someone on SD.

They NEED to bring back the Gold Eagle belt.

Which one the "Winged Eagle" version (88-98) or the Attitude Era version?

I could have seen the old winged eagle coming out with Cena when he won, but instead we got the GPOS.

PWInsider reporting this in their Elite section.....

- A major WWE star that will be a part of Summerslam (but isn't being advertised).

- What ECW star has impressed Vince McMahon, and what his future is with WWE.

Downhome? ;) Thanks!

Meltz....

--Kurt Angle is being examined so there is no word on how long, if at all, he'll be out of action. The angle last night was based on reality as he really did want to wrestle and was denying he was hurting badly, but the feeling was he had to be pulled for his own good. Angle did privately admit to those close to him that doing the match would have been a challenge.

Guest nokia

In an interesting move, RAW will air live on the Sci-Fi Network on 8/28 due to US Open coverage on USA Network. RAW will then air on USA at 11PM ET after US Open coverage ends.

With Sci-Fi being a sister network of USA and the strong ratings for ECW, the decision was made to air RAW live on Sci-Fi on that night.

Credit: Zap2it.com

Guest Diablo_Dor
Meltz....

--Kurt Angle is being examined so there is no word on how long, if at all, he'll be out of action. The angle last night was based on reality as he really did want to wrestle and was denying he was hurting badly, but the feeling was he had to be pulled for his own good. Angle did privately admit to those close to him that doing the match would have been a challenge.

Can someone please explain who the hell would allow Kurt to even be involved in a Garbage type of match. Lets not forget this is the guy who got his neck rebroke (sp?) by a chairshot from Brock yet is expected to allow RVD and Sabu to utilise their completely not sloppy chair based offence in ECW?

I truely believed that when kurt joined ECW it was as a counter point to the hardcore shit (i.e I don't need weapons when I'm a wrestling MACHINE!!!) yet him in these types of matches is pissing away any hope he can heal and give us some PPV quality work before he admits the truth and becomes Dynamite Kid 2007.

Can someone please explain who the hell would allow Kurt to even be involved in a Garbage type of match.

Kurt Angle.

And he's not going to heal. Kurt pushes himself far too hard for the condition he is in, and WWE knows what condition he is in, but they continue to encourage his behavior by not taking a firm stand with him. Kurt is either going to die in the ring or have his career ended during a match.

Guest wildpegasus
I can't think of any names who the "major WWE superstar" might be.

Possibly Benoit will do something?

Guest wildpegasus

Just thinking outloud here. There can't be too many major WWE superstars that WWE isn't advertising for the Summrslam card. Benoit's the only guy I can think of right of now but than again I don't know who's on the card. :D

Just thinking outloud here. There can't be too many major WWE superstars that WWE isn't advertising for the Summrslam card. Benoit's the only guy I can think of right of now but than again I don't know who's on the card. :D

Rob Van Dam doesn't have a match.