TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Has it really been 5 years allready? 9-11-2001

While driving through western Kansas I passed a Dairy Queen with the following letterboard

9-11

Never Forget

$3.99 Chicken Basket

I've been lurking here longer than 5 years... I used to have a post count but was a victim of the vortex. However due to the fact I have lurked for the majority of my tenure my presence here is insignificant therefore I resolve to post more from now on.

Guest Gym Class Fallout
I've been here for five years now. As soon as I'm the longest-tenured member, I'm out. Now I know that Choken, Damaramu, and Marvin have been here longer. So when Choken gets the PBP ban, Dama gets committed, and Marvin offs himself, it's time to go. Who did I leave out?

I've been here for six years now. As soon as I'm the longest-tenured member, I'm out. Now I know that Choken, Damaramu, and Marvin have been here longer. So when Choken gets the PBP ban, Dama gets committed, and Marvin offs himself, it's time to go. Who did I leave out?

I've defiently have been here for 5 years too.

snort

I have a longer tenure than you and I will be around until my death. I had a car wreck yesterday, so maybe that is coming sooner rather than later.

I've been here for five years now. As soon as I'm the longest-tenured member, I'm out. Now I know that Choken, Damaramu, and Marvin have been here longer. So when Choken gets the PBP ban, Dama gets committed, and Marvin offs himself, it's time to go. Who did I leave out?

Hi.

I can't believe we're almost at the anniversary of the horrific events of September 15th.

Bossman's death?

Beat you by a day.

Who me? If so, I wasn't just talking about this board. I was around for the previous boards, but was late signing up for this board as I was out of town for a couple of weeks when this board was first formed.

Some dude in my Philosophy class wore a shirt in that said "intelligence faliure" and had a picture of George Bush on it, aside from that there was no mention here either.