TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Has it really been 5 years allready? 9-11-2001

Guest Felonies!

I've been here for five years now. As soon as I'm the longest-tenured member, I'm out. Now I know that Choken, Damaramu, and Marvin have been here longer. So when Choken gets the PBP ban, Dama gets committed, and Marvin offs himself, it's time to go. Who did I leave out?

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Has it really been 3 years already?

John Ritter died September/11th/2003.

I've been here for five years now. As soon as I'm the longest-tenured member, I'm out. Now I know that Choken, Damaramu, and Marvin have been here longer. So when Choken gets the PBP ban, Dama gets committed, and Marvin offs himself, it's time to go. Who did I leave out?

Hi.

I can't believe we're almost at the anniversary of the horrific events of September 15th.

Hi.

How you doin'?

Yes they did, but I thought the Dream Theater "burning New York" was more appropos

I still have the original box

it was "God Hates Us All", if I'm not mistaken?

that could be appropos as well considering Al Queda thinks God really does hate all of us inifidels.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

You're going to be here a long time Czech. I started posting at TSM a few days before you did, and we all know I'll die at my keyboard.

Im not going anywhere.