TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW on Sci-Fi Thread - September/12th/2006.

Whenever they have a show at MSG now, all I can see is WMX, Hart vs. Hart. I can see that big X logo there in the middle, with Hart/Hart just going at it in the ring.

Whenever they have a show at MSG now, all I can see is WMX, Hart vs. Hart. I can see that big X logo there in the middle, with Hart/Hart just going at it in the ring.

Didn't Steve Austin do the shattering glass intro at MSG?

O no, Punk is flirting with Kelly Kelly.

Watch out Maria............

I guess he's getting back at Maria for that kiss on Flair.

Actually, I think that Joey Styles may be the gayest character in WWE right now.

First, he seemingly isn't interested in Ariel then he goes on about how tanned, shaved and fit Rene Dupree is.

I do like that Greiner and Dupree, despite multiple character changes since the split of Le Resistance are essentially the same characters throughout. Conway, isn't much different.

I can't tell if it's consistantcy or lazy writing.

Actually, I think that Joey Styles may be the gayest character in WWE right now.

First, he seemingly isn't interested in Ariel then he goes on about tanned, shaved and fit Rene Dupree is.

But shes a vampire...

and Rene Dupree is French!

Kanyon needs to re-evaluate his "I got fired for being gay" theory because Dupree and Grenier are still employed.

Of course, Grenier is fucking Patterson. I don't know who Dupree is fucking to keep his job though.

Kanyon needs to re-evaluate his "I got fired for being gay" theory because Dupree and Grenier are still employed.

Of course, Grenier is fucking Patterson. I don't know who Dupree is fucking to keep his job though.

Kanyon isn't a twink its that simple.

What is this obsession about Dupree and general gayness? Every 10 words out of you is generally some "gay", "homo" reference.

I can't wait for Striker to actually start wrestling, he's a good wrestler and a good guy.