TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

WWE signs four wrestlers from the past

Guest JN Silentbob
Rodney Mack has ecw written all over him.

he was in ECW, in the very last days. he was meant to be one of the Baldies with Devito and Angel, and appeared on-screen once, I believe, but the company closed down before anything came of it.

I think Marty would be a good fit in ECW. They're in a dire need for faces and he would probably be insanely over at any ECW only arena. We know from the Rockers reunion Raw that fans still remember him and he would be over in Raw/Smackdown crowds as well. They could give him the Al Snow in 1997 push. Talented wrestler that never got his due, made to be a jobber for years. Well, in Marty's case, it's also because he's a huge fuck up, but finally, here's his chance to put it all behind him.

Guest JN Silentbob

I think Jannetty was in the original ECW, too, in like one match with Shane Douglas.

At least Marty had some awesome matches during that short stint earlier this year. Remember that match with Kurt Angle?

I thought they had basically stated they'd never hire him again, though? Shawn Michaels must've put in a good word for him.

Guest nosneb
I was such a mark for the Mean Street Posse. I miss those guys

i was just thinking about them the other day, funny you mention that.

I can justify them bringing in Armstrong, he's got the talent and history behind him.

Mack? whatever unfortunelty i agree they will have him beat CM punk and destroy the MASSIVE push he's getting and he wont be able to get over with the general fans.

jannetty? wtf. i swear to god if he comes out with those damn tassels on his boots i'm going to throw a tv

Guest Hemme

Rodney Mack isnt too bad really, but he has very little natural charisma.

Brad Armstrong is a decent talent, he along with Jannety could be good at teaching the younger guys.

Henry Godwin, his gimmick could be "The Ooh-Arr Superstar"

Geddit? Farmer? Ooh-Arr? Geddit?

so how long before Jannetty gets fired i say 6 weeks

Punctuation. Look into it.

And wasn't Marty only fired last time because he wasn't legally allowed to travel to certain states due to his paroll or something? I seem to remember he couldn't make Raw because of that, and he hadn't told the front office, so he was fired.