TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawkius Maximus

Digital Cameras

I wanna sell shit on Ebay. The easiest way to get something sold on Ebay is to have a picture. Hence the post. I'm in the market for a digitial camera, the main requirement of such is that it hook up to my PC to allow me to simply take said photos off said device. Any and all features beyond that and half decent looking photos is completely secondary and quite meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Right now, I'm looking over Amazon.com, and found one that caught my eye

http://www.amazon.com/Kodak-EasyShare-C310...p;s=electronics

It LOOKS half decent, and it has the required USB hookup. If I'm going to do this, I want to find a camera that has enough bang for the buck. Do you think the camera above quaifies for it's price, or do you have any other reccomendations? I'm looking to spend less then a hundred if possible. Fifty would be nice, but I highly doubt that will work out well.

I'd make the budget more than $100 to get anything nice. Once you clear $100, you get into nice cameras (>4MP) that have video capability. Video capability is fucking awesome on a digital camera because it's two normally expensive things by themselves, rolled into one affordable, easy to use item.

We have this camera. May be a bit out of what you're looking for pricewise, but the more you spend on it, the better quality camera that you're going to get. This camera came with us to Busch Gardens, a few Spring Training games, ECHL games, etc.etc. and has performed unbelievably. It was a bit pricey when we bought it, but I know that we'll have it for a long, long time and it'll still be kicking ass then.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Powershot-A620...TF8&s=photo

A nice camera would be good to have, but primarily I just want to take photos of shit I wanna sell on Ebay. I have some rare games that I could probably get a good amount for, let alone consoles and old games, not to mention over fifteen GC games just sitting here ready to go. I could make a good chunk of change.

The issue isn't so much that I wouldn't dislike having extra features, but that I mainly want it for convience. I don't want to have to go down to a photo place and get film developed, wait, then go pick it up, then have to scan it. I just want that shit on my PC immediately. Plus, I'm on a tight budget, so 200+ is out of the range.

Ebay's a good idea though. I love Ebay. So many great deals...

Guest Princess Leena

Sorry, just reminded of that horrible eBay scam informercial on at like 2am everyday. :(

Guest Princess Leena

I don't know. If he only has a Pentium 3 internet connection, it may not suit him well.