TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Felonies!

Hey, Andy O.

Guest Felonies!

I dunno, but his Board Improvement programs didn't just fail, but they made him quit the board like a little baby. I fought the law and the law lost.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

How many mods have snapped/ran off?

there's Brian too. Jingus snapped on Coey. Dames on Leena.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

and Zack's never been the same since he was demodded. but that might be do to the OC watching.

Guest Felonies!
How many mods have snapped/ran off?

there's Brian too. Jingus snapped on Coey. Dames on Leena.

Positions of power just exacerbate the problems of this mentally shaky bunch. Maybe it's best that we just pull the board-runners out of buttfuckingnowhere instead of promoting from within the ranks.

Guest Princess Leena

Kahran is the one that used to ban most people, I believe.

The silent ones are the deadly ones.

My reign of power is inevitable, and when it happens, world peace ensues.

I ain't fucking with Andy. Him adding that "O" to his name showed me he means business.

Guys, know when to back down.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Being a mod changes you Leena. Ever since becoming a mod, Tim started to just lurk the chats. At one point you couldn't shut him up...

Guest Felonies!

What happened to people who ran TSM?

nikjohns: efforts to make the WWE folder serious and sophisticated are rejected by the hoi polloi, driving him to self-banning and suicide threats. Hasn't been heard from in like 18 months.

Loss: an accomplice in "attracting a clientele" for the wrestling, similarly rejected. Anti-gay remarks from Marney make him also ban himself and now only appears once in a blue moon.

Brian Matheson: made a tasteless joke about Angle getting fired and banned himself.

Jingus: went on to start The Pit.

The Dames: Our benevolent hands-off owner, was so hands-off that he forgot to pay for the site and lost ownership of it.

Scott Keith: Had head pasted on Hitler pictures. Took away our member subtitles, sigs, and avatars as revenge. Got so fed up with us that he walked out.

Jeremy Botter: Couldn't take the pressure. Banned lots of people (like me), went on to join the military, hasn't been heard from since.

Sass: Finally got burned out on dealing with this place, quit around December. Hasn't been heard from since.

El Cubano: One of the cooler dudes from The Smarks, also couldn't deal with the board and quit. I remember he picked up chicks at the grocery store.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

He was thinking about going back to school the last I talked to him. Plus he's got a growing family.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I'm going to make a list of all the fallen posters worth mentioning, and maybe a blurb about all of them. Why? because I sit at home all day with the kids.

this will take days though, we ban alot of people...

Andy put an immediate stop to one of Hotbutter's way-too-early "OAO" wrestling show threads, so props to him for that.

What bugs you cockmongers so much about that? Christ, you don't see people bitching about the next week's football thread being started the day after that week's games end.

Guest Princess Leena

Andy put an immediate stop to one of Hotbutter's way-too-early "OAO" wrestling show threads, so props to him for that.

What bugs you cockmongers so much about that? Christ, you don't see people bitching about the next week's football thread being started the day after that week's games end.

I concur. I've never understood the bitching about this. Right after one Raw ends, there's no reason to stall conversation about next week's show.

And there was already an ECW preview on ECW.com when Hotbutter Gimmickposter started his thread. What makes that unacceptable conversation here.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

God forbid we talk about wrestling on a wrestling message board. It's not like they're a week or a month early. Jeez!

Loss: an accomplice in "attracting a clientele" for the wrestling, similarly rejected. Anti-gay remarks from Marney make him also ban himself and now only appears once in a blue moon.

He posts at the Smarkschoice forum mostly now. He became an Admin there recently, too.

El Cubano: One of the cooler dudes from The Smarks, also couldn't deal with the board and quit. I remember he picked up chicks at the grocery store.

He was still posting here until a few months ago. HTQ used to transcribe the Wrestling Observer in the WWE Folder and Jay complained, saying that it wasn't fair that HTQ was posting Meltzer's copyrighted material and all the posters were like "BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU'RE A NAZI INFORMATION SHOULD BE FREE" and he hasn't posted here since.