TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Impact Thread - October/12th/2006.

I understand the booking of Sting/Jarrett...it's just I don't care about the initial feud enough to feel anything either way. Jarrett has done so many con jobs to win or retain the title that at this point I'm expecting Angle to show up and turn heel and help Jarrett retain (which would of course be the single dumbest booking decision ever).

Perhaps I don't care because Sting--even if he wins--is such a blatant transition champion. They've done little to make me want Sting to win the title, but done much more to make me want to see Joe destroy Jarrett and officially win the belt. They have also done more to make me want to see Sting crush Christian for costing him the title the first time. It's like the booking itself is okay but it's leading to the wrong matches, know what I mean?

Thankfully Russo is at least moving away from all the horrible Jarrett/Zbyzsko/Hebner trash that was killing TNA's show.

Thats true

Its still better than Monty Brown.

Thats also true, but anyone is better on the mic than him.

Which reminds me, has that useless bastard left TNA yet?

Thats true

Its still better than Monty Brown.

Thats also true, but anyone is better on the mic than him.

Which reminds me, has that useless bastard left TNA yet?

Probably just cutting promos in The Serengetti.

*bad joke*

I enjoyed Impact last night...unfortunately, I fell asleep before the main event. I really am looking forward to Impact being on a little earlier during the week...call me old, but it's hard for me to stay awake 'til 11 PM CST watching wrestling...

Yeah, he would be better if he was like a legitmate athlete, like what Angle used to be. But when he does those stupid goofy promos it does my head in. Remember the one from Hard Justice that you could see he was improvising?