TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 10/19 Impact Thread

Just think what if Joe kills Kurt in that very ring of six sides it would have business wide consequences with Senator McCain calling it "human cockfighting" on Larry King Show, Dateline, 20/20, CSPAN, CNN, MSNBC, FOX News demanding drug testing on all workers.

Dateline, 20/20, CSPAN, CNN, MSNBC, FOX News demanding drug testing on all workers.

Yeah, 'cuz Joe really looks like the poster boy for steroids. Now Angle's supposed dependance on painkillers on the other hand...

As soon as the music hit for Angle, I recognized it as an instrumental of "Lunatic Fringe."

"Vision Quest" shout out? Matthew Modine and Linda Fiorentino would be proud.

Dateline, 20/20, CSPAN, CNN, MSNBC, FOX News demanding drug testing on all workers.

Yeah, 'cuz Joe really looks like the poster boy for steroids. Now Angle's supposed dependance on painkillers on the other hand...

As soon as the music hit for Angle, I recognized it as an instrumental of "Lunatic Fringe."

"Vision Quest" shout out? Matthew Modine and Linda Fiorentino would be proud.

As Far As Siam . . . damn I hated that album, but Lunatic Fringe was great.

He signed a month ago, this episode of Impact was recorded two weeks ago - it's not like they haven't had plenty of time to get the word out there.

Really surprised at this rating, right before their big show with Angle's first real appearance and things don't even spike a little.

Really surprised at this rating, right before their big show with Angle's first real appearance and things don't even spike a little.

It'll be interesting to see how the ratings are now that the belts off Sting. TNA was topping 1.0 regularly toward the end of Christian's reign, all the way through the show where they resolved the held-up title by recognizing Jarrett as champ. The next week, i think they dropped to a .8 or a .9. Maybe we've found the measure of the percentage of fanbase that's turned off by Jarret, if they go back up that is.