TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HarleyQuinn

Celebrity Paranormal

Anyway, on VH1 there was a show called Celebrity Paranormal featuring celebrities like Hal Sparks, Gary Busey, and Donna d'Errico.

They investigated the Waverly Hills Sanitorium and some of the stuff was wicked creepy including the shadow kid on the rooftop that Hal saw as well as the screaming (most significantly, the one where Hal was doing the spirit writing and both he and Jenna Morasca were absolutely silent during it.) Also the footsteps and the brief shadow image that Donna seen was weird, kinda wish they had EVP'd the place or used the wide angle cameras a bit more during the presentation.

Extremely reminiscent of MTV's "Fear" for whomever were fans of that show.

I liked Fear. Some of it was really staged and fake looking but it was kinda spooky for some episodes when they went to places like an abandoned prison. It sounds kind of silly when they do it with celebrities, though.

It seems like they're rotating b-list cleberities. The girls seemed pretty generic, but if Busey and Sparks were always on I'd love the show.

Two words: Tony Little.

The show is ok. I watched Breaking Bonaduce earlier today. That show is Flavor of love level great.

I loved fear. I just hope they don't go into "Best Week Ever Mode" and make lame jokes while doing it

I guess it has Hal Sparks so lame jokes are probably part of it.