TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

700th RAW thread

Is it just me or are Kevin Federline and Edge the only heels on RAW that are actually over?

Seriously, Kevin Federline is a top heel in WWE!

It's hard to be an over heel on RAW.......if you get within 50 ft of DX they'll bury you in a deep grave.

I Wonder what kind of gimmick match the womens final will be...

A Lita Injury Challenge?

If Lita gets injured, Mickie Wins.

If they go the time limit and Lita is NOT injured, Lita wins.

Am I the only one who can't see Carlito as he is now as World Champion?

For some reason, he seems too laid back and too calm to be a good World Champion.

For some reason, he seems too laid back and too calm to be a good World Champion.

As the WWE admits they don't have much for him to do and are considering moving him to ECW.....

You know back in my day...When you were the intercontinental champion..you usually were the Number 2/3 face/heel on the roster..why Jeff Hardy is not feuding with Orton or Edge is Beyond me...10 years ago he would have been

As the WWE admits they don't have much for him to do and are considering moving him to ECW.....

Oh come on, theres a money match in him vs someone in a hair vs ??? match..

You know back in my day...When you were the intercontinental champion..you usually were the Number 2/3 face/heel on the roster..why Jeff Hardy is not feuding with Orton or Edge is Beyond me...10 years ago he would have been

*awaits Ron shaking his cane at people and a "Get off my lawn!" comment*

They try to use the belt to put over midcarders they want to get over these days, which is why their midcard titles are meaningless now. Most of the guys who get it aren't near mainevent level and don't look worthy of having a title.

Carlito likes that Hayabusa spot......Masters rolled on that lionsault when he shouldn't have fucked up the move.

Poor Shelton and Chris...This has Job written all over it...But It should be the match of the night.

God I hope so, I have Carly AND Hardy in my Fantasy.

Oh god DAMN it.

This AND Melina losing.

I'm staying bottom.

edit:

I spy a 4 way for Cyber Sunday.

*awaits Ron shaking his cane at people and a "Get off my lawn!" comment*

Let me put my dentures in first

Question, of the four, list in order which have more chance of being the first to become WWE champion of the four.

1. Masters

2. Benjamin

3. Carlito

4. Hardy

1 and 2 can be flipped depending on how WWE feels about Masters now that he's not a roid freak (as much of one anyway). Carlito needs a personality tweak and I just can't seem someone with his look holding the big belt. I don't know why. As for Hardy... no.