TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Feedback for 10/26

Uh.....sparse show this week, I guess. What was put into the show was pretty good, but this has to be one of the smallest shows I've put together. That Triple Cage match looks like a late MOTY contender already because you know NYU and whoever helps is going to bang out something special. Same with the WarGames match (perhaps that's why HD wasn't paid much attention to.)

I guess everyone is saving their best for Syndicated, which may go down as one of the best shows of the year considering the line-up.

NYU was the MVP of the show. One could say he was the whole fuckin' show. But unlike RVD, Drek Stone's actually been a real World Champion!

PR's promo had it all, even a midget!

Love Riggs' arrogance. And praise from Cade Seltzer.

You think the participants involved in War Games are ready? Hell, yeah, they are. Liked the way the promos were done.

Match of the Night: Bohemoth & NRG vs. The South Central Militia & JINGUS (wins by default, since the other matches are squashes, and the match had yet to be edited in at time of feedback!)

Dialogue of the Night: "The problem is, I may raise that bar too high for anyone to reach." -- James Riggs

Sign in to follow this