TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
claydude14

OAO 11/2 Impact Thread

This so called title contender tournment is like one of the lame King of the Rings that killed the PPV concept with bad matchups and the wrong people winning in stupid finishes and 1999 Nitro tournys that had 2 minute matches with Sid doing run-ins everytime. This is suppose to get the fans excited about the big Nov. 16 show?

The James Gang's appearance was kind of interesting...I don't know where they'll go with it, though. Kind of hard to have them feud with two guys who are in WWE.

If TNA is going to start shooting on WWE again why not let someone who can do it right like having Shane Douglas or Raven do the angry neverending rant about how they got screwed over by the man. I'm sorry but the James Gang are nothing but 2 guys who can only get over by using catch phrases from 10 years ago and I got 2 words for their push STOP IT!

If TNA is going to start shooting on WWE again why not let someone who can do it right like having Shane Douglas or Raven do the angry neverending rant about how they got screwed over by the man. I'm sorry but the James Gang are nothing but 2 guys who can only get over by using catch phrases from 10 years ago and I got 2 words for their push STOP IT!

All that shit is tired. If they want to make fun of WWE they should make fun of Carlito and Torrie's "You could wear something nice" "What?" "You could give me some advice" dialogue from Raw. That is worse than Full House.

Since TNA is throwing God's name around. I think a Sting vs Christopher Daniels (as heel) is in order.

If the James Gang really did quit TNA, as we're meant to believe, why would TNA let the segment air? Realistically, if the James Gang really did quit TNA, the segment would have been cut out.

no trust me hunters torn quad it is real it is very very real

If the James Gang really did quit TNA, as we're meant to believe, why would TNA let the segment air? Realistically, if the James Gang really did quit TNA, the segment would have been cut out.

Eric Young got "fired" and came back a week later, ref Earl Hebner got "fired" and came back a few weeks later, why should I believe that the James Gang quit and will never be back? And didn't Kevin Nash have like 5 retirement matches in WCW but still came back a few weeks later?

Since TNA is throwing God's name around. I think a Sting vs Christopher Daniels ABYSS with Sinister Minister Mitchell (as heel) is in order.

or Sting & Christian & Jericho vs Daniels & Abyss & Raven

Guest netslob

wasn't Daniels' gimmick on the indies a evil priest or a prophet of Satan or something?

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

After their "Barbed Wire Steel Cage Match", what are Rhino and Christian going to be doing at the Genesis PPV...three days later? Another rematch? There's doesn't to be much time to set something else up.

wasn't Daniels' gimmick on the indies a evil priest or a prophet of Satan or something?

Yup in NWA Wildside.

See, I never got that about Christopher Daniels...he's called "The Fallen Angel" but he doesn't really play up the gimmick in TNA. He just seems like another regular wrestler guy who happens to wear a weird robe to the ring.

The Fallen Angel was sent out on a mission by the wrestling gods to have 5 star wrestling matches and to make his opponets look like credible workers. Daniels is the cult leader for those who thirst for workrate, psychology, blood, sweat, tears in the ring. Just because he does not fit your preconceived concepts of what a religious figure should be does not mean that the image does not work.