TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO Raw Thread 20/11/2006

There were a couple of things that baffled me tonight. Why bring in Sabu tonight only to job him out with zero build or fanfare to Umaga? That's a match that could have been interesting with some hype. How about an Extreme Rules match with those two? Umaga matches at this point by definition have no heat, because people know he's getting a lame undefeated push and thus don't react because there is no suspense. I say just end his streak, give us an idea he could lose but remain mostly dominant, and his matches would have some interest.

Speaking of Sabu, they actually mention the Hardys will be on ECW tomorrow night in their first tag match together in 5 years. Yet they don't do the obviously cool matchup of them vs. RVD/Sabu? It's not like there are that many chances to do such a match.

Wait, Abyss jobbed to Angle... and then Sting jobbed to Abyss?

Sort of.

In TNA Wrestling since day 1, the rules have been set so that if a champion gets DQed or Counted Out, he loses the title still.

Sting tossed Abyss onto the thumbtacks in the middle of the ring, the referee saw it, referee DQed Sting and Abyss is now World Champion.

This is only the second or third time that the rule has been used, IIRC.

Wait, Abyss jobbed to Angle... and then Sting jobbed to Abyss?

Sort of.

In TNA Wrestling since day 1, the rules have been set so that if a champion gets DQed or Counted Out, he loses the title still.

Sting tossed Abyss onto the thumbtacks in the middle of the ring, the referee saw it, referee DQed Sting and Abyss is now World Champion.

This is only the second or third time that the rule has been used, IIRC.

That's not what happened. Sting went into the tacks

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Sting got Chokeslammed on the tacks, Abyss went through the barbwire tables.

Does anybody here speak jive?

This is what he said for anybody who couldn't understand.

"You old sweet booty, metrosexual, queer eye for the wrestling guy, dont drop the soap cause you might get poked ass neeeaaaagggaaaaaaa, you old walkin round talkin bout RKO wit these cracka ass crackas *cracka ass cracka* crack my foot off in the crack of ya aaasssssss, cracka."

Just because Lita is retiring doesn't mean she can't still be Edge's woman.

She is leaving though and they will have to explain her actual abscence. They could go about this in a variety of ways that'll have logical success but they'll choose the lazy path instead.

She got jumped by a bunch of marines in a club and will be fucking them for a while.

Tell Me A Lie/And say it's not VD/Look in my eyes/I don't want HIV....I REALIZE, IT'S HEPATITIS C...from the Cowboy and Juvi......

?????????????

The rating was another 3.7.

Have they offered any kind of explanation for the TV audience of all the angles and storylines started on WWE.com?

That would require a measure of effort. I guess they felt they didn't have enough time to explain it, what with all the important things that happened on RAW this week. I honestly don't know, I've been having a hard time seeing where they have really started any angles recently.

Just because Lita is retiring doesn't mean she can't still be Edge's woman.

She is leaving though and they will have to explain her actual abscence. They could go about this in a variety of ways that'll have logical success but they'll choose the lazy path instead.

She got jumped by a bunch of marines in a club and will be fucking them for a while.

Tell Me A Lie/And say it's not VD/Look in my eyes/I don't want HIV....I REALIZE, IT'S HEPATITIS C...from the Cowboy and Juvi......

?????????????

Bob Orton