TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Christmas...

I have a friend who is a poet, I want to get her a journal to write in. Any ideas where I should look for that?

About any place that sells school/office supplies.

I only have to get gifts for my girlfriend so I guess it will be a coach bag and this dress that she likes from guess.

She also is always on me about how I dress and how she wants me to have this other look (which in my opinion looks really really gay).

So I am getting this gay ass outfit to wear and making dinner that day so she can see me dressed the way she wants me to dress.

So I will be wearing some gay ass sweater with a gay ass collar shirt underneath with some gay ass jeans and some fucking dress shoes. To anyone that dress like this and you aren't gay, I aplogize in advanced for saying you dress homosexually. But it is quite homosexualerific. But if that is what she wants she will get it.

ONCE.

I think I just threw up a little bit...

If she had requested me wear those big ugly gay sunglasses that guys are wearing now, then I would just have to put my foot down.

That's odd, Ripper. My girl always gets on me for being too dressy and wants me to just wear jeans and hoodies/shirts. Would I wear that outfit? No. You can look good without going all out homosexual.

I think i'm seeing Ripper's description differently then the conventional way. There's wearing a collared shirt and sweater, and then there is the Kanye look which is what I wouldn't do. There's a distinction between each.

kanye-west-732907.jpg

There is nothing straight about this.

Plus the look she wants, this is too sloppy so I will have to have a more fitted look to all this.

And seroiusly, I don't know about whre you are from, but here in Atlanta where there are plenty of guys on the search for man ass, there are just certain fashion styles that are truely meant to say "Hey, I am gay. Appoach me." And here, in atlanta, this is one of them. So I will prepare to be hit on alot, and say "no, sorry, I am straight" at least 5-6 times wearing this outfit.

Things I would like:

A gameboy DS Lite to take to work on Overtime, and some games for it, used are fine

Arrested Development season 2 DVD

Boredoms -- Super AE

Some nice Slacks

Lots of cards and well-wishes :)

It could have been worse Ripper. She could have had a thing for how Cowboy's dress and got you a big hat, some boots, one of those string ties, a dress shirt with bulls all over it and some ultra tight blue jeans that make you stunned you can move.

I don't think you'd want to be looking like Cowboy Troy.

As for the Christmas:

Some DVDs (Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon and Side Out the main ones) and some dress shirts for me (I don't button them, just t-shirt and unbuttoned cause they are comfortable hanging) nothing major just minor things I wanted for myself.

Tony Stewart hat and a new Cubs hat after mine went missing.

Shadow of the Colossus finally.

Monopoly

For others:

Fiancee- diamond heart necklace, jewelry box with mirror, perfume, Clue, a new hoodie, and a small Winnie the Pooh statue plus The Little Mermaid for her Disney love.

Mom and Dad- Dad is getting a big ass spotlight flashlight and Mom is getting a shampoo set cause she is impossible to buy for.

Rest of my family (brothers and wives) are getting mug sets while I got a small Winnie the Pooh toy for my new niece and some sparkling pony tail holders for my older niece. And I got a flower for the grave of my brother, so that completed all my shopping for my family.

Got two bath sets and DVDs for two of my female friends and hooked up the other one with some drawing materials galore.