TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BorneAgain

Smackdown Spoilers for the 12/1 Airing

I guess no one decided to mention the biggest hole in MNM being on Smackdown is that JOHNNY NITRO WAS FIRED FROM SMACKDOWN JUST 7 MONTHS AGO!

If it's not possible to have more than one 'one night stand', what have I been doing for the last few years?

Training.

As for the massive holes:

I guess Smackdown, Raw and ECW are all supposed to be different realities so logic will not be needed from show to show. So whatever happens on RAW doesn't really apply to Smackdown unless it is set up for a Smackdown based match. So MNM cannot tag on ECW or RAW but Smackdown has nothing to do with either so its ok for them to tag. I guess.

None of this matters given the fact that they've completely ignored the fact that MNM is only supposed to be teaming up for ONE NIGHT ONLY at the December to Dismember PPV. No tune up matches. None of that. One night only indicates that they shouldn't even be wrestling as a team beforehand. THAT is WWE logic.

One Night Stand II says hello. And appernatly, One Night Stand III will also be saying hello next year.

Why call it One Night Stand if your going to keep doing them?

Cause ONS is a whore! :D

So are we taking guesses on who Batista's partner is going to be? watch it be Lashley.

I guess no one decided to mention the biggest hole in MNM being on Smackdown is that JOHNNY NITRO WAS FIRED FROM SMACKDOWN JUST 7 MONTHS AGO!

He's not switching rosters, use your head.

Instead of freaking out because MNM is on Smackdown for one time, just use your head, it's not hard. They are hyping up the MNM/Hardy Boyz match, by having MNM fighting the tag team champions on the show where they made a name for themselves. They had the Hardy Boyz on RAW fighting the tag champs, so they are doing the same Friday night for MNM.

Guest A.BUTCHER'S HOUSE OF RIBS

Hopefully Taylor will be ready to wrestle at the PPV. Regal and Taylor vs. Kendrick and London would be the match of the night.

None of this matters given the fact that they've completely ignored the fact that MNM is only supposed to be teaming up for ONE NIGHT ONLY at the December to Dismember PPV. No tune up matches. None of that. One night only indicates that they shouldn't even be wrestling as a team beforehand. THAT is WWE logic.

One Night Stand II says hello. And appernatly, One Night Stand III will also be saying hello next year.

Why call it One Night Stand if your going to keep doing them?

Cause ONS is a whore! :D

So are we taking guesses on who Batista's partner is going to be? watch it be Lashley.

Cena.