TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

OAO Monday Night Raw Thread For 12/11/2006

Thanks to an unexpected assist from former Spirit Squad member Kenny, Rated-RKO and MNM walked away with a huge victory over D-Generation X and The Hardys Monday. However, the odds may not favor Edge when Raw rolls into Mohegan Sun Arena, in Uncasville, Conn. Following the chaos that occurred during the Eight-Man Tag Match, Executive Assistant Jonathan Coachman announced that the Rated-R Superstar will go one-on-one against Triple H next Monday night.

tripleh.jpg

Besides suffering the loss, DX is still seething over Edge and Randy Orton's brutal assault on Ric Flair from two weeks ago, and they've sworn nothing but misery and pain for the World Tag Team Champions. With that, Mohegan Sun is hardly an ideal place for Edge to play The Game though having Orton lurk nearby might be the Ace he needs to stack the deck against Triple H. Then there's Kenny, a genuine wild card who may try to prove once again why he deserves to roll with Rated-RKO. Needless to say, Shawn Michaels better have his fellow D-Generate's back this Monday night, or a Raw retribution will be dealt against them.

Nowhere to run

Last week, Raw Executive Assistant Jonathan Coachman ruled that Umaga and John Cena are banned from touching each other until January 1st of 2007. The ruling doesn’t come at a good time for Armando Alejandro Estrada, who is slated to meet John Cena one-on-one on Raw. Without Umaga at his side, what will happen to the obnoxious mouthpiece when he goes face to face with the WWE Champion.

raw2DX.jpg

All in

Thanks to an unexpected assist from former Spirit Squad member Kenny, Rated-RKO and MNM walked away with a huge victory over D-Generation X and The Hardys Monday. However, the odds may not favor Edge when Raw rolls into Mohegan Sun Arena, in Uncasville, Conn. Following the chaos that occurred during the Eight-Man Tag Match, Executive Assistant Jonathan Coachman announced that the Rated-R Superstar will go one-on-one against Triple H next Monday night.

Making a list, checking it twice

Victoria crossed another name of her list last week when she made quick work of Maria on Raw. The bubbly Diva joined Candice as victims on Victoria’s quest toward Mickie James and the WWE Women’s Championship. What’s next for the lady who you shouldn’t mess with?

Geez, I forgot there was a PPV on sunday.

me too and I have tickets

Wow, that is bad. How good are your seats?

floor seats that cost me $80 a pop

floor seats that cost me $80 a pop

And you almost forget that the show was this sunday?

That sucks the Smackdown PPV is so rushed to, they have so many good feuds and great wrestlers, but that's how it is nowadays. I feel like there's been a PPV a week for 2 months.

I'll be watching Raw for the first time in a while. The football game sucks.

Finley and King Bookahh on Raw would be awesome. I hope I see heel Eugene too, he's hilarious. MNM/Hardyz tag, Umaga squash, awful Cryme Tyme sketch, I'm down for it.

I was watchin TNA's PPV from last night where VKM issued the $1 million challenge and wondered if there would be any mention of it tonight. Do you think there will be?

It's in WWE's best intrest to just to ignore TNA at this point. I'd bet 80% of the WWE fans wouldn't even get it. No reason to give TNA free publicity. TNA knows Vince is just going to ignore them, they just want to make Vince look like a pussy to there fans.

I was watchin TNA's PPV from last night where VKM issued the $1 million challenge and wondered if there would be any mention of it tonight. Do you think there will be?

It's in WWE's best intrest to just to ignore TNA at this point. I'd bet 80% of the WWE fans wouldn't even get it. No reason to give TNA free publicity. TNA knows Vince is just going to ignore them, they just want to make Vince look like a pussy to there fans.

That sure worked for Bischoff and WCW.......

That sure worked for Bischoff and WCW.......

I ssssssssssooooooooooo thought that Vince was going to show up. :rolleyes:

Does Cena always have to be first out.....I'm tired of him let alone seeing him get a 20 minute segment than another match later.