TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

DVD Planet.com Fox/MGM Box Sets Deal...

DVD Planet is offering buy one, get one free on select Fox Titles. There are tons of titles to pick from and I think all of them are boxed sets. And there are no strings attached or anything.

I bought the Family Fun Pack (Sound of Music, Dr. Doolittle 1 and 2, BIG, Mrs. Doubtfire and The Man From Snowy River) and Tru Calling for $55.83. But you can use Google Checkout, which saves you $10. So I got two DVD sets for $45.83. I am selling both of them on Amazon, so I'll make $33.25 from this deal (if they sell).

Its been going on for the past month but you're not missing much since FYE is still doubling the price of the dvd sets to profit off of the holiday shoppers. Basicially instead of charging $69.95 for Seinfeld Season 6 they lowered the price to $49.95 making people think they are getting 2 seasons and a discount even though Wal*Mart has the same seasons at $25.95 a piece.

Its been going on for the past month but you're not missing much since FYE is still doubling the price of the dvd sets to profit off of the holiday shoppers. Basicially instead of charging $69.95 for Seinfeld Season 6 they lowered the price to $49.95 making people think they are getting 2 seasons and a discount even though Wal*Mart has the same seasons at $25.95 a piece.

I just bought 8 DVD sets for $150.00 with free shipping and I'll sell them on Amazon and make $52.00.