TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 15

The Ravens are pretty much locked into the 3rd spot for the playoffs now

NYJ/Cincy/Jacksonville/Denver all at 8-6

Buffalo/Pittsburgh/Tennessee/KC all at 7-7

Odds are the two teams will come out of the 8-6 pool..

Honestly, Im hoping Jacksonville ends up the #6 seed.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
Someone would of come up with the term Super Bowl. ESPN acts like it was some brilliant achievement.

Would have, bud.

Maybe, maybe not. Who's to say?

Of the 8-6 teams, the Jets have the easiest road to 10-6 (Miami/Oakland).. Jacksonville doesn't really have a prayer with New England and KC.

So the horrible thing is, the Ravens very well could end up playing Denver or Cincy in the first round depending on who wins next week (Denver @ Cincy).

At least the game would be in Baltimore, and I can tell you right now Id rather have Denver than Cincy. The only reason Denver won that MNF game was because the weather was lousy, and now with Cutler I cant see a Cutler led Denver team coming into baltimore and winning. I cant even see them going into Cincy and winning next week..

Anyway, for one night I can enjoy the fact that the Ravens are the AFC North Champions!

Well, I lost one fantasy matchup b/c Palmer/85 came up small against Shayne Graham with me up a point. This would be a moot point if I hadn't taken some bad advice and started Coles instead of Henderson. :angry:

On the other hand, I came back from 19 down in another league b/c of Harrison. :D

The Broncos get Cincy in Denver next week though. If Cincy plays like this I don't like their chances all that much. As far as Jacksonville goes, I'm feeling 9-7 with them big time. Since they are an awesome home team I think they kick the piss out of NE next week and then tank it vs. the Chiefs to end the season. That would probably cost them the playoffs.

I don't understand all this talk about looking for "this year's Steelers." The Steelers last year were a really good team that had injury problems mid season, but put it together for the last 4 games and got to 11-5. The chances of another team winning 3 playoffs games in a row on the road is highly unlikely. Especially when it would entail going to Baltimore (or NE), to Indy, and to San Diego.

Allow me to amend those point totals now for Indy and Cincy. The Colts are now at +65 and the Bengals are now at +49 for the season. Colts need to whip the Texans by 21 and then Miami by 14 to get to the +100 that most Super Bowl teams reach (not that finishing with a +93 or something kills their chances).

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

This year's Fire Millen walkout scheduled for the Bears-Lions game! Fantastic.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

This makes me laugh:

15-FOX-L.gif

You'd think Los Angeles would be a given for a Rams-Raiders game, wouldn't you? Nope! Kids go crazy for the NFC East!