TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

So...who's up for another movie that shouldn't be made?

Guest Smues

A non-animated Underdog movie? This is a joke right? Has to be. Yep, it's a joke. That's the last I'll hear of this!

(Hey Smues, Garfield, Scooby Doo, Garfield 2, Scooby Doo 2)

Fuck. Will Bill Murray voice Underdog?

Guest Vitamin X

Well at least it'll be better than that piece of shit Superman movie from this year.

Guest Smues
If this movie does well, then I assure you that we'll get a movie featuring Krypto the Superdog or Ace the Bathound by 2009.

Knowing the way the studios think they'll probably rush together a Krypto movie so that it can be released within 2 months of Underdog.

Apparently Underdog will be voiced by Jason Lee. At least I think that's what IMDB is saying.

Yeah, I read Jason Lee signed on to the project a while back too. The images though... just wow. Also, how many problems you think are going to come up with slogan "One Nation... Under Dog"? I see a bunch of religious group commotion coming about.

Guest Princess Leena

Cute doggy.

Well, at least it will be better than those Garfield abominations.

During the Fall Parade in my town back in the day, there was a mentally retarded lady who would dress up as Underdog every year and run around in the parade route making guest appearences. Funny shit, would air on TV. She'd bark and jump around.

is this Direct to DVD?

C'mon, it's a flying doggy. It will make millions.

Sad but true. I had to go see Happy Feet with my little nephew recently. It was maybe the worst animated movie I've ever seen, but the kids in the movie theater loved it. This movie will be just as bad and make tens of millions.

They're making an American remake of Oldboy. :angry:

That could be quite good. If not, the original will still exist, and the remake will lead more people to see it.

Poor Eugene Levy.

Also, how many of those STV sequels are they going to give the lazy "oh, it's another one of Stifler's brothers!" plots?

Poor Eugene Levy? More like for shame Eugene Levy

Poor Eugene Levy.

Also, how many of those STV sequels are they going to give the lazy "oh, it's another one of Stifler's brothers!" plots?

Poor Eugene Levy? More like for shame Eugene Levy

I wonder how often Eugene Levy sits on the set of movies like those and The Man and New York Minute and wonders "When is Christopher Guest going to make another movie?"

I love Eugene Levy but he needs to fire his agent.

Guest Vitamin X
Well at least it'll be better than that piece of shit Superman movie from this year.

Blow me.

The truth hurts.

Yes, but that doesn't mean it was a "piece of shit". It was a fine movie, but just not the movie that the fans had been waiting 20 years to see.