TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

OAO ECW Thread for 1/2/07

Why the shit do they stick Armstrong out there and then just have Tazz mock the hell out of him over and over again? I'm just waiting for Tazz to mention his brother.

Guest Toddiwod
Oh geez they're bringing Brad back again? He and Taz are going to get into a fight at the announce table.

it'll probably be better than this match.

Am I the only one who finds Ariel to be about the hottest diva other than Mickie James?

No. All praise Ariel.

Her character has a lot to do with it though.

Why the shit do they stick Armstrong out there and then just have Tazz mock the hell out of him over and over again? I'm just waiting for Tazz to mention his brother.

There ya go.

and Balls is hurt...knoked a few more of his teeth loose.

There ya go.

and Balls is hurt...knoked a few more of his teeth loose.

His other brother... :P

So I take it Balls got legit hurt there, since pinfalls via spinning back elbows are pretty rare.

The Ref threw up the X I knew something was up.

DOUBLE DOUBLE E?

AWW...he says ECW normally.

I LOVE DOUBLE DOUBLE E!

Am I the only one who finds Ariel to be about the hottest diva other than Mickie James?

No. All praise Ariel.

Kinda, her best pictures are her just bein' plain ol' Shelly Martinez.

No. All praise Ariel.

Kinda, her best pictures are her just bein' plain ol' Shelly Martinez.

Yes, plain ol' Shelly is the best of the two versions, but when she's Ariel, her look in that gimmick is what attracts me to her the most, since (imo), she looks way different than her normal self.

This is RVD's first one-on-one ECW title shot since February 8, 1997 against Raven in Downingtown, PA.

I thought styles was gonna mention that when he started off "Can you believe this is RVD's first title shot since.."

and Lashley getting a chant is only cause this is at a SD Taping and he hasnt been off of SD for that long.

This is RVD's first one-on-one ECW title shot since February 8, 1997 against Raven in Downingtown, PA.

Thanks for that Mike Tenay! :)

[Mike Tenay] This was also the match where RVD debuted his East Tokyo Hurricarana Sault which he learned from his time in Japan under Master Myamoto [/Mike Tenay]

That wasn't actually that bad of a match, but then that total bullshit ending.

Wow, RVD just flew on that one, awesome visual in the replay.

lol @ the little kids chanting bullshit with everyone else.

The wrestling industry is off to a horrible start so far this year, unless there were some great indie shows the past two days that I don't know about.

Man. I haven't watched the new ECW in almost 3 months. And I just turned to it to see the end of the RVD vs Lashley match.

A couple of things.

FUCK THE FANS for chanting "ECW, ECW, ECW" over a clothesline from the ring apron to lashley standing on the announcer table. That's NOTHING.

and FUCK ECW for saying that lashley is unable to continue after such a bullshit move.

Lashley can't speak, and needs a mouthpiece. When he was going around outside the ring he had a heel look on his face like he was going for a chair. Then RVD hits him with a springboard and the match is over? Lashley just looks like a giant pussy now. At least at ONS2 when they ended the Sabu/Rey match, it ended on an extremely cool spot, not this week ass shit.

Guest Toddiwod
They're pushing the silence, IT ONLY WORKS WITH CONCHAIRTO'S.

I figured Tazz and Styles left early to beat traffic.

you sir, win the thread.