TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Just John

New Year's Revolution

WWE has the whole "surprise random multi-team match gimmick" on lockdown.

When lillian announced the match she said BONUS really loud like it's the new thing thats always gonna happen

Cryme Tyme get tag title shot so I guess DX won't get the belts. Vince talks about that guy Ali G interviewed, Donald Trump. Coach is here too. Vince says on RAW he's gonna make a match with Donald Trump and some chick called Rosie O Donald (Trump?). That Damn guy said Damn

I know you're from UK but you should know who Donald Trump and Rosie O' Donnell are. "That Damn Guy" only happens to be a NCAA Football legend, former world champion and fairly known name from the WWE peak.

I'm watching too... but only because I'm English. The crowd are mailing in their reactions. Maybe because the show is kinda dull.

I HATE it when they do boston crabs or whatever and don't even bother to make it look painfull. OH MY GOD he's laying down and his knees are slightly bent! C'mon guys, put a little back into it.

I know you're from UK but you should know who Donald Trump and Rosie O' Donnell are. "That Damn Guy" only happens to be a NCAA Football legend, former world champion and fairly known name from the WWE peak.

Trump maybe, but why should anyone in the world need to know who Rosie O'Donnell is?

Also, its about time Victoria is booked as a legit bad ass (of the women's division). It works (for me at least). and i would definately introduce Mickie to someone i call... Voyager.