TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Just John

New Year's Revolution

I don't see how Orton got cut, so it could be hardway. HHH is selling the leg.

It looked like when that guy from the Rockers leg dropped him on the apron

that guy from the Rockers doesn't have the hair he used to eh.

Orton is bleeding bad, i have no idea whats going on. Pedigree on Edge on the commentary table, didnt break. HBK flying elbow from the turnbuckle to Orton on the other announce table.

Judging my the posts here, the tag title match seems like a trainwreck here.

Boy, if HHH was hurt, this would severely mess up Mania. But then again, maybe a HBK heel turn and HBK vs. Cena? OR Team RKO gets an even bigger head, after taking out HHH?

looking at all the blood at the spanish announcer position, i'd say there was a train wreck. they called it right "it looks like there was an assassination over there."

Reading other forums, they are touting this up like a MOTY (DX-RRKO). Wonder if its hype or legit

It may have been the best match I saw this year

Damn billdynamite ruined my hilarious joke

Reading other forums, they are touting this up like a MOTY (DX-RRKO). Wonder if its hype or legit

It may have been the best match I saw this year

Damn billdynamite ruined my hilarious joke

I ruined his joke too, i believe. Forums should have irony tags.

Masters wins with a roll up and a grab of the tights. and now MasterLock.

I thought it was hilarious when HHH pedigreed Edge, Orton ran in with a chair but... instead of hitting HHH, he hit an invisible force-field and ran to the other side of the ring, so Edge had to kick out of the Pedigree. They all seemed to be looking at each other hoping someone would have an idea of what to do next. then after the stuff at ringside, DX's music just started for no reason. maybe it was a double count out, but nobody said anything.

I thought it was hilarious when HHH pedigreed Edge, Orton ran in with a chair but... instead of hitting HHH, he hit an invisible force-field and ran to the other side of the ring

That was a great bit

I thought it was hilarious when HHH pedigreed Edge, Orton ran in with a chair but... instead of hitting HHH, he hit an invisible force-field and ran to the other side of the ring

That was a great bit

I want to see it again. If only someone other than us were watching so they could make a .gif out of it.