TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Styles

TSM Fantasy Baseball 2007

I always finger players that I don't think will be around when I come to pick, because some people make picks that blow my fucking mind, leaving those players available.

Like Homer Bailey as early as he was picked.

DOH! I don't think anybody here has a clue on what they are doing.

I always finger players that I don't think will be around when I come to pick, because some people make picks that blow my fucking mind, leaving those players available.

Like Homer Bailey as early as he was picked.

DOH! I don't think anybody here has a clue on what they are doing.

Iggy does. Just ask him. :lol:

Guest Queen Leelee

I usually have a plan, but I'm just taking players I like here.

Because when there's teams such as Vlad, Cabrera, Hafner and Howard. And the stats are changed to have 3 of the 6 pure power stats. And the best power hitters you can pickup are Teixeira and Dunn. There's little point in fighting.

I do not plan on starting the season with all 4 of those players, because it didn't work last season. Hell, I didn't even make the playoffs.

Of course, a blind man could win having the number #1 pick. That's why iggy won last year.

Guest Queen Leelee
I do not plan on starting the season with all 4 of those players, because it didn't work last season. Hell, I didn't even make the playoffs.

Last year wasn't conducive to stacking power hitters. You're in great shape this year.

Although, trading one of them wouldn't be a bad idea.

Because when there's teams such as Vlad, Cabrera, Hafner and Howard. And the stats are changed to have 3 of the 6 pure power stats. And the best power hitters you can pickup are Teixeira and Dunn. There's little point in fighting.

Such is life with a keeper league. That's why we instituted the wacky lose a round rule as sort of a tax on keeping early drafted players.

And great pick with Shields. Let the holds rush COMMENCE!

I probably have a good balance of players offensive and pitching, but Im going to end up screwed if any of my players gets hurt long term because Im going to have about as much depth as an inflatable kiddie pool. Duncan ends up being a good pick for me because hed be a suitable fill in for Giambi should anything terrible happen to him.

There are still a couple of pitchers I have my eye on, but offensively it seems picked over pretty good. I still dont have a 2B, but of all the offensive positions to overlook, thats ok..

Guest Queen Leelee

Such is life with a keeper league. That's why we instituted the wacky lose a round rule as sort of a tax on keeping early drafted players.

And great pick with Shields. Let the holds rush COMMENCE!

Oh, I know. I was just complaining.

I would have taken Shields a few rounds ago as he's the best overall holds guy, but he has shoulder pain already.

I would have taken Betemit two rounds ago if I was sure he'll be in the lineup every day.

Having the first pick is never a big deal in a serpentine draft. The primary reasons I did well last year are that I made one really good trade (got Soriano and Lidle for Lowell and Pettite) and that I drafted pitching well in the later rounds (picked up both Aaron Harang and Bronson Arroyo after Round 10).

Guest Queen Leelee

Morons...

And every other league has the same people. Whoopee.

Almost got suckered into taking one of my least favorite players of all time here, but decided against it. Going with

getty51458339rincon_large.jpg

Juan Rincon instead.