TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

Xyience Supplements

Anybody take any? I used supplements to great results when I played football in high school but that was almost 10 years ago (yikes).

Haven't taken any since but the two I am looking at are the Xenergy weight loss/energy boost and the XM2 meal replacement protein shakes.

Work has gotten too busy to always do things the optimal way and too many 12 hours days are often leaving me too tired to get to the gym so I'm hoping that these will help a bit.

Anybody have any experience with these two? Or any others that may be good from Xyience?

Supplements won't really do much unless you're using them to supplement a workout regimen... hence the name.

Whoa, wait. You mean to tell me they won't turn me into an ass kicking machine like Chuck Liddell?

Yeah, Matt, I'm well aware of that.

The "too tired to go to the gym" comment was more along the lines of hoping that these pills do what they say and not only do a little help for your fat burning but keep you awake all damn day. I work long days but I'm a PhD student so I can come and go as I please and no one cares... so I usually do have time to work out everyday.

Anybody use any of these things? I know we have tons of workout freaks here. Or did they all leave the board by now?

Tons fo workout freaks? I thought we were a small group.

I can't answer your questions, Mike, but it would be nice if we could discuss all sorts of different supplements in this thread, since after nearly a year, I'm looking to try some.

Well... I ordered both of these products today. I spent the better part of my morning researching supplements and found one that looked a bit better "Hydroxycut Hardcore" but it honestly scared me and made think that using it would stop my heart. It didn't help that they had a scientific video that "proved" their claims but as a biochemist I wasn't really buying what they are selling.

I'm not looking for any miracles. Just a little boost in my day to day life. If this works out well for me - I'll let everyone know.

Interestingly, all of the websites that review supplements don't have much to say about Xyience. I think they have their UFC deal and not much else - but the ingredients in the products I ordered make sense and don't appear to be the least bit dangerous so I think I moved in the right direction.

If anybody cares about this sort of thing... I got these in the mail on Friday. Still way too early to tell if they are working, obviously, but the XM2 protein/meal replacement shake is the best one of these I've ever tasted. When I played football in high school I went through all the brands and this blows them away.

Granted, I graduated high school 7 years ago and maybe they are all way better by now. But yeah...the strawberry one is delicious.

I'm actually interested in your results, because even though it will be a while now, once I get to where I want on my bulking regimen, it'll be time to cut, and I'll probably use something like what you got along with some intense cardio.

In case any other weightlifters are reading this, though, I could use some muscle building supplement reccomendations. Brian?

I'm actually interested in your results, because even though it will be a while now, once I get to where I want on my bulking regimen, it'll be time to cut, and I'll probably use something like what you got along with some intense cardio.

In case any other weightlifters are reading this, though, I could use some muscle building supplement reccomendations. Brian?

Use Ultra Fuel and Creatine for your post workout drink. Using 100g of carbs right after your workout gives you an insulin spike that kick starts the recovery process. Most hyped up supps are well, just hype. You can keep it simple with Whey protein, some creatine, and Ultra Fuel for post workout (I tried to use plain dextrose and maltodextrin powder, but its a pain).