TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

MLB.tv premium

Think I might have to splash down the extra money for the premium edition of MLB.tv this year.

You get mosaic and a higher picture quality.

The quality just keeps getting better and better every year.

They really upped the value this season. Last season, the "premium" version was All Access and included the MLB Audio package (all the radio feeds) and the condensed games and game highlights. Now all that stuff is standard in the regular MLB.TV package. As mentioned the new one has video thats twice the quality and the Mosaic deal. Heres a handy chart: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/compare.jsp?c_id=mlb

Guest Smues

I was glad when i noticed a day or two ago that MLB.com finally put the rates up (pisses me off every off season how you can't find shit for info on the tv and radio packages because everylink just sends you to the BUY OUR OFFSEASON PACKAGE page). I'm just kind of waiting to make sure I won't be able to buy any kind of tv mlb package.

Is there any way to find a schedule of what games will actually be on mlb.tv and/or Gameday Audio? When I looked at the spring training schedule, every single game has the mlb.tv logo next to it, I can't believe that's right.

Is there any way to find a schedule of what games will actually be on mlb.tv and/or Gameday Audio? When I looked at the spring training schedule, every single game has the mlb.tv logo next to it, I can't believe that's right.

Maybe I'm confused by your question, but every game is broadcast on mlb.tv, including Spring Training games.

All I know is last season they didn't broadcast every Spring Training game and on the schedule not all games had the MLB.TV logo, only a few. This year, it appears every game has the logo. SO, if they don't update it by tomorrow when games start, we can assume they're broadcasting every game!

Guest Smues

I bought the premium pass last night and was enjoying being able to watch any game from the 2005 and 2006 seasons, but now it looks like they've pulled the 2005 stuff as all it shows me is 2006 and 2007. Weak.

Edit: Nevermind I'm stupid, I found the 2005 stuff. Mlb.tv rules

Guest Oedipus Rex
Yeah, I'm defiently going to do this.

Was somebody stopping you from spelling correctly?

What's the status of Spring Training games, is it indeed only a selection of games or all of them?

Maybe it's just full squad games and no split squad?

I think it's all the games that are on TV or radio somewhere. You can get a schedule by going to the dropdown menu for "audio and video" and then clicking Multimedia Guide.

I thought about getting it, but I'm glad I didn't. Why should I spend $120 for it so they can black out 81 Mets games on the off chance I decide to make the six hour drive down to Shea and buy a ticket? Especially when I've got SNY that shows 90% of the Mets games anyway.

It's the same thing with NFL Sunday Ticket. If I have to pay a couple hundred bucks for the service, I think they should have to waive the blackouts; if I paid that kind of money and the game I wanted to see was as blacked out as it would be for somebody that's spent nothing, that's supposed to motivate me to drive for an hour and spend more of my money on a nosebleed ticket to freeze my ass in the stadium?