TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angel_Grace_Blue

Dead Serious TV

First, some links: Dead Serious TV and DSTV's Myspace

Okay, I just wanted to see what some people outside the show's viewing area, roughly from Birmingham to Atlanta, down to parts of Florida, thought of DSTV. Sadly, only one episode is up, the Best of Season 5, but an archive is going to be built up soon. However, the third annual awards show, the Underground Grammy's are coming up on March 10 (Any hip hop fans from the South, come down to Auburn, maybe?), so things are a bit hectic. Anyway, the host, Mr. Robinson (who will be familiar if you checked out any Roll Playaz songs I uploaded a while back since he's half of the group) has interviewed tons of people in southern rap, from legends like Bun B, to up and comers like Lil' Weavah and Rich Boy. Hell, he even interviewed Wendy Day (Which is on YouTube, but DSTV doesn't have a YouTube account, so I don't know who put it up there). So, yeah, what do you guys think of the show?

Just to let anyone that cares know, I'm not affiliated with Dead Serious/Roll Playaz at all, even though some of my above post might make it sound that way. I'm just the sister to the camera man (Who you can see in the reflection of some cars). Oh, and if you don't like rap/hip hop to start with, please don't say dumb shit like "What's a Bohagon, and why the hell is it 'spranklin' Georgia dirt'?" lollerz.