TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angel_Grace_Blue

From the Fire Word Count ThreadHow much ya got?

Well, it's nearly almost that time for the matches to be turned in, so I figured let's see where everyone is.

I'm at like 4200-ish with a total of no titles decided. I'm hoping I can get about 8k in all together, but that probably won't happen, lolz.

Note to the n00bs: As can be seen on the card, PPVs have no word limit. However, the desire to proclaim "Ha, ha, I can write more than you!" to others in a futile dick-waving contest is strong in our writers, so word count threads are created to allow these desires to be vented in a controlled fashion.

Secondary note to the n00bs: As one of the few, and in fact the only female writer currently, I engage in the fine tradition of manatee-waving, as they are truly the noblest of sea creatures.

Tertiary note to the n00bs: Squids/octopuses are pretty cool, too.

Finished at around 8800, though that might be inflated a bit, as the word count program thing counts tags as a word for some reason. I double tag all my stuff in word pad as I write so I don't forget when I PM the match, and considering this is a hardcore match, there are a lot of my signature sound effects in bold print.