TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO Backlash 2007 thread.

Why did Tazz so "oh no oh no" at Umaga coming down to the ring. It sounded like he wasnt expecting it.

I hate Tazz.

Back before Lashley was moved to ECW, there was another guy who was supposed to be put in Lashley's spot, but that never happened. Do any of you remember who that was?

Guest Queen Leelee
Observations_Orton1.jpg

This was taken at 4 pm today backstage at Backlash.

Apparently Orton is forced to sit in a cage until his match starts. Christ, he went from "Smooth, young ladykiller with Hollywood good looks" to "disgruntled old war veteran" in like 18 months.

:hearts:

Back before Lashley was moved to ECW, there was another guy who was supposed to be put in Lashley's spot, but that never happened. Do any of you remember who that was?

firsttake_sapp.jpg

Ah yes, thanks for that.

I wish that had happened. The guy can fight, sing, pet zoo animals - he does it all! :)

So far this match hasn't been the big crazy brawl that I was hoping for. As a matter of fact, so far it's been nothing more than what I would expect to see on a RAW.

So far this match hasn't been the big crazy brawl that I was hoping for. As a matter of fact, so far it's been nothing more than what I would expect to see on a RAW.

It strikes me they're playing for time here.

Shane just hit Lashley with the title, went for the pin but Vince asked to be tagged in, but Lashley kicked out so Vince tagged Vince back in. Umaga did a big splash, Vince asked for the pin, but Lashley kicked out again. Umaga comes in, does the splash, Vince asks for the tag, goes for the pin, and WINS the ECW title.

Wow, that was one hell of a shit match. Vince wins the ECW title, no big brawl at all, no blood, nothing like you would need in this match to make it worthy.

Ugh.