Guest 9999

Conspiracy Theory Thread

Guest 9999

Serious discussion about conspiracy theories

CONSPIRACY THEORY Topics of Discussion

Illuminati

9/11

Secret Societies: Skull & Bones, Bilderbergs, Bohemian Grove

Mysterious Deaths: JFK-RFK-MLK-Malcolm X-Princess Diana-Stanley Kubrick-Senator Paul Wellstone

Health: Vaccines, AIDS, Cancer

Chemtrails

War: Operation Desert Storm, WWI/WWII, Vietnam

New World Order

Mind Control

Free Energy

North American Union

Virginia Tech Massacre

etc.....etc.....etc......

Regardless of any real evidence that can be found to support the idea of any of those fields having actual conspiracies, you will be shouted down here. Sadly, the only people who believe "crazy talk" are either "crazy" themselves, or are immediately placed into that group of people. I blame mass media and an overabundance of trust on the part of most citizens.

Eh, close this thread, it really holds no use or interest.

Wait, there are Va Tech conspiracy theories?

"His mind was actually being controled by reptoids!"

"There were actually 57 gunmen who were being paid by Halliburton to divert attention from the war in Iraq! And then an elite government helicopter commando team shot all the witnesses in a field in Pennsylvania!"

It's a lot easier to make a case than you think. The mind-boggling decision to keep everyone where they were for a couple of hours after the first incident could be called into question if you really wanted to. The only end for that I can think of is general fearmongering. Any other time people can do this, but in the case of conspiracy theories you'll never find anyone who's willing to put themselves in someone else's shoes to ponder the how or why of it.

EDIT: I found this - http://www.cruel.com/topic/294743/real-kil...hind-vt-killing

Just throwing it out there, I'm not going to say anything one way or another. Now that we know this idea exists, we have a purpose for the thread.

EDIT 2: Looks like my guess at what a cover-up would accomplish was right.

Regardless of any real evidence that can be found to support the idea of any of those fields having actual conspiracies, you will be shouted down here. Sadly, the only people who believe "crazy talk" are either "crazy" themselves, or are immediately placed into that group of people. I blame mass media and an overabundance of trust on the part of most citizens.

Or, some people just plain can't trust anything and have to find their own explanations when most of the time Occam's Razor comes into effect ("The simplest explanation is usually the correct one").

Edited by KingPK

Wait, there are Va Tech conspiracy theories?

"The government trained a unit of Velociraptors they grew in a lab to take out the students of Va Tech so everyone would be distracted away from President Bush's plan to add more troops to Iraq".

I read on theory of how they wanted one particular person dead, and by doing a mass killing they distract away from the press doing deep background checks on everyone, and thus discovering the link that would make the connection.

Oswald was programmed by the CIA ya know.....