TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianGuitarist

Should we have

I don't know why I'm further contributing to this when my end point is to discontinue this thread, but it's a vicious circle.

Leena retired. Let it be. Don't be children about it; no need for "funerals" or threads about her. No need to say "OMG she's officially gone". If she decides to enlighten forums.thesmartmarks.com with her posts again, then she will. If she stays away, then she stays away. There's no need to draw attention to either.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Why, did she die?

Seriously. The only proper messageboard "memorial" is a farewell thread, like that time CWM posted a billion times in one night before disappearing from full-time posting for the thrills of lumberjacking.

Good times. I remember being disappointed that I was the only one who showed up on the first time in flannel and suspenders. It all went down hill from there.

Sweat your ass off that day, didn't you?

I don't know why I'm further contributing to this when my end point is to discontinue this thread, but it's a vicious circle.

Leena retired. Let it be. Don't be children about it; no need for "funerals" or threads about her. No need to say "OMG she's officially gone". If she decides to enlighten forums.thesmartmarks.com with her posts again, then she will. If she stays away, then she stays away. There's no need to draw attention to either.

Agreed. She'll be back, so why bother.

Carlito: Shut Up.

I'll do that when you stop sucking at life. Which will be never, so I will remain un-silent.

I'll do that when you stop sucking at life. Which will be never, so I will remain un-silent.

Wow, you sure showed me the error of my ways.

By the way, your whole "heel" act is as stale as the bread in my cabinet.

Guest Vitamin X
we go through this EVERY year...

Shut up.

Leena's using her gimmick account again.

You seriously think I'm Leena?

Doubtful, but I'm sure he knew he'd get your goat by saying that, you stupid, gullible fuck.

"Hey Bob, did you know that black men used to be our slaves? Until a white man, Abraham Lincoln, set them free"

"Hey! You're welcome."

"Hey, don't mention it, use that freedom in any way you like"

By the way, your whole "heel" act is as stale as the bread in my cabinet.

oh lord

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Why, did she die?

Seriously. The only proper messageboard "memorial" is a farewell thread, like that time CWM posted a billion times in one night before disappearing from full-time posting for the thrills of lumberjacking.

Good times. I remember being disappointed that I was the only one who showed up on the first time in flannel and suspenders. It all went down hill from there.

Sweat your ass off that day, didn't you?

I did until they hazed me by having me try to walk on a log in the water, it was okay until it started spinning...

Why would you have stale bread anyway? Toss that shit.

Did it an hour ago.

Guest David Akeroyd's Biggest Fan

Hey, Leena, you're a cunt.