TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AboveAverage484

Top 100 "Hip-Hop" Singles

Some of you may have seen this but for those haven't, a panel of five guys, two of whom (Raven Mack and mikedikk) post at DVDR have made a list of their top 100 favorite hip-hop singles. The two DVDR'ers post a write up for each song at the following blog:

http://dumpindumpin.blogspot.com/

These guys are pretty funny in their write-ups, giving anecdotal stories from their younger days which are most of the time pretty hilarious. They also have a lot of stuff I haven't heard in years, plus some stuff that I've never heard before that I listen to all the time now.

Good stuff.

BTW, the list starts back in January, so check the archive in the side bar to read past listings.

I don't think the DVDVR folks are well liked around these parts. They said some mean things about Shawn Michaels a few years ago, don't you know.

I don't think the DVDVR folks are well liked around these parts. They said some mean things about Shawn Michaels a few years ago, don't you know.

Yeah, but these guys aren't regulars of the wrestling folders; rather they tell you what is badass and why you need to listen to it. In fact, the music board is the only board on DVDR that I prefer to TSM.

Yeah, but these guys aren't regulars of the wrestling folders; rather they tell you what is badass and why you need to listen to it. In fact, the music board is the only board on DVDR that I prefer to TSM.

why dont you cry about it

Seems like a really biased list for backpack rapping, but no real big complaints, no one isn't going to agree with another persons list 100%.

Atleast it had Positive K - I Got A Man, one of my personal favorite songs.

Guest George's Box

When I want expert analysis of rap, and I often do, I make a beeline for Death Valley Driver Video Reviews, the biggest dorks of the wrestling forum world.

KAWADA~!

Guest George's Box

Nah dude. I wouldn't make the cut at that board. And trust me, I've tried!

Some think the metal heads on this board have an elitist attitude. Their commentary is beyond the point of being elitist. It is almost guaranteed 99% of the songs they make fun of and are looking down on, were probably the same songs they were all over when they were younger.

Some think the metal heads on this board have an elitist attitude. Their commentary is beyond the point of being elitist. It is almost guaranteed 99% of the songs they make fun of and are looking down on, were probably the same songs they were all over when they were younger.

I don't think the metal-heads around here are too elitist.