TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

Well its summertime

Oh yes, I intend to learn to drive this summer as well, since I shall finally be old enough to legally do so.

Guest Smues
It wasn't summer when this thread was started last year, and it isn't summer yet when this thread has been bumped. June 21st yo.

Also, fuck late spring/summer. Offical Sun info for today: Sunrise: 4:35AM, Sunset: 11:22PM. Fuck a bunch of that. I miss sleep.

Were you expecting something else when you moved to Alaska?

No, but it doesn't make it any easier to deal with. It's worth it I guess, since I get the opposite in the winter which is pretty awesome.

That's about all that's on the agenda so far. This fall I'm going back to The Art Institute of Pittsburgh to finally finish up my degree, so summertime this year is all about spendin' every moment frontin' and maxin'.

Are you in Saint Albans for the summer?

Yup. My mom's new husband just bought this bomb ass house here, so moms could move back home and be with my grandma. I'm staying with them til I get back on my feet. And I am right now, but I got some things to care of in this state before I leave for school again.

Nothing, outside of a weekend trip to Dallas later this month. The wife wasted all of our money on a new king bed so between that and doing a few home improvement projects necessary to get the house ready to sell next year, we're broke.

I'm gonna bang hot chicks. That's the plan so far.

Sounds good. Good luck.