TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vivalaultra

Apparently, I live next door to a crime scene

Actually, I don't live in the actual 'Houston' city limits. I live in Friendswood, TX, which is about 15 minutes southeast of Houston, in the 'burbs. However, I'm sure that if it's reported anywhere outside of the Houston area, it'll be referred to as a Houston double murder. When they had the serial killer in Baytown a few months ago, the AP was calling it a Houston serial killer even though Baytown is like...almost an hour outside of Houston. My updated theory is that whoever was in the house when the gunshots went off is dead, both the victims and the killer. That would explain why the police don't seem to be looking for a suspect or asking neighbors questions or anything like that; it doesn't seem like they're investigating to find out who did it. Also, that might explain the length of time between when I heard shots fired and when I saw the cops. If all parties involved are dead, it's probably less likely that anyone would call the cops immediately after. I think whoever did the shooting shot himself after killing the victims. I'm waiting for like...one of the ServiceClean guys to be alone over there so I can go see if he can tell me anything about what happened. I don't wanna go over to family members and start being nosey.

And when I walked in my house, I saw my cat, Spunky, eating a rat on my living room carpet. He had like...ripped that shit in half and sucked most of the meat off the bones. I picked up a rat stomach and what I think was the kidney.

I think finding rats in the house would be my biggest concern.

I missed seeing a guy break into a ground level apartment window and kill 2 people a few years ago, they figured it happened at like 3:30 i think it was and i had droped my friend off at those apartments at like 3:20 that night, that was crazy to hear about the next day.

Ha and the same friend and i seen Carl Eller get pulled over for DUI 2 summers ago, happened on the highway that was half a block from my place

Update!!:

So, my girlfriend, Elizabeth, works at Wal-Mart in the Photo Center. One of the women she works with is married to a guy that's a firefighter in Pearland, the town next over from where I live in Friendswood. This guy apparently knows all the firefighters in the area. Elizabeth asked this woman if she knew what happened that nite, and, she did. Here's the story as I heard it:

My neighbor, whose name is Jason, was a firefighter in Pearland for a while, but, he got fired for being a drunk (which I'd believe because nearly every time I saw him, he was sitting in his garage listening to country radio and drinking beer). And the blonde chick who I thought he was shacking up with was his wife (which I find odd because she usually only came over at nite and she wasn't there every nite). Anyway, after Jason got fired from the Pearland Fire Dept. for being a drunk, he got a job at the Friendswood Fire Dept. Wednesday afternoon, Jason and his old lady were out somewhere and Jason got drunk. Also, he had been drinking that whole day, which I can verify because I saw him drinking and mowing his grass and doing yard work. Anyway, they came home right before 6 PM and proceeded to get into an argument. They argued loudly and violently and Jason, in a drunken rage, went to get his gun. He told his girlfriend he was 'tired of [her] fucking shit' and shot up the television, the walls, and various other things about the house. Then, he turned the gun on himself and shot himself in the face. The argument was over $50. His wife, after seeing this, was so distraught and out of it that she sat there next to his body for 5 hours before calling the police. The girl that I mentioned in my first post that got led away to the ambulance crying, I thought it was a relative of the girl that was with my neighbor, but it was apparently the girl herself. My Dad has a theory: Jason and his wife got into a fight. Jason was drunk and getting violent, so the wife shot him up and then waited to concoct a story that would exonerate her before she called the cops. I guess this makes sense as to why the story hasn't been in any of the papers; I don't think the Fire Dept. would want it to get out that one of their employees, whose job it is to protect and serve the community, was actually a violent drunk that shot himself over an argument about $50.

Yeah, so, anyway, that's what happened.

Edit: Since my sister works for the Baytown Sun (newspaper in Baytown, Tx), she has a corporate password to PublicData.com where she can freely look up police records, background checks, etc. on anybody in the country. I looked up my neighbor. He was 34 and had been arrested twice for carrying a concealed weapon and twice for carrying a prohibited weapon. Man...ya think you know people.

I tried to change viva's post about the murder next door into one about Chris Benoit murdering his family, but there was too much editing to do.

This would be a way better story if you lived next to Chris Benoit.

A girl on a message board I go to actually lives next door to the Benoit home. No shit. People gave her a hard time about it but I dunno, I think she may be on the level. http://www.evthreads.com/showthread.php?t=588&page=6 take a look

sorry mods if this is in the wrong place or if i'm not supposed to link other boards on here, delete if necessary