TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Karnage

Kwik-E-Mart

So 7-11 is doing a cross promotion with the Simpsons movie and most of the 7-11s have Buzz Cola, Krusty-Os (Hopefully with no razors), Pink donuts (I'm guessing that we still can't put twizzlers and jolly ranchers on it), and other Simpsons stuff.

Do any of you have a 7-11 that converted to a Kwik-E-Mart near you?

I drove past the one in Burbank yesterday and there was a line around the building. I shit you not. I have never, ever seen a line in front of a 7-11 even after welfare day and there's a 100 million dollar lotto jackpot.

Guest Vitamin X

"the one" in Burbank? There's like a million of them. Which one? Maybe it was close to the NBC studio?

I don't go to 7-11 very often, but next time I do, I'll be sure to ask for a Squishee... made entirely of syrup!

I went to the Burbank one two nights ago, and stood in line for 20 minutes to get in. It was nighttime, so at least I wasn't standing in the heat. I think every 7-11 is supposed to have Simpsons stuff, but only 13 are getting the full makeover, with two of those in LA. I did at least get those pink doughnuts.

And here are a bunch of Burbank photos.

http://flickr.com/photos/rdr07/sets/72157600590001691/

Guest Vitamin X

So there's one up in Seattle and one down south in San Francisco. Boooo. Considering the real Springfield is most likely Portland (Matt Groening's from here and a lot of the show is based on real life streets and things from here), kinda bullshit. Hopefully there's more coming.

Here's the list:

http://www.7-eleven.com/kem.asp

I had some Buzz Cola (which I gather from the "Crown Holdings Inc." trademark is rebrnaded RC Cola). It was neat to drink a fictional beverage, and the can was nice.

Guest Vitamin X

I always figured Buzz Cola would taste something like Jolt or RC. Hopefully I'll be up in Seattle before the promotion ends, and I'll stop by at one.

If I were you, I'd buy some of the fictional simpsons brand items and just keep them locked up somewhere. You never know what someone might pay for them one day.

Guest Smues

I really wish we had 7-11's up here. I really want some Buzz Cola. Too bad they decided to keep it kid friendly and not make Duff Beer, I'd pay to have that shit shipped up here.

I wanna win a Kwik E-Mart uniform off the codes on the slurpees/squishees lol

I found a whole sheet (10) of the stickers with codes on them and didnt win a damn thing.

but I did get a homer magnet slurpee straw.

If I were you, I'd buy some of the fictional simpsons brand items and just keep them locked up somewhere. You never know what someone might pay for them one day.

I think a 6 pack of Buzz would certainly be worth more than Billy Beer one day.

I wanna win a Kwik E-Mart uniform off the codes on the slurpees/squishees lol

I found a whole sheet (10) of the stickers with codes on them and didnt win a damn thing.

but I did get a homer magnet slurpee straw.

You can still us about your fried pickles.