TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

Live Earth this sat

Thoughts on Live Earth:

-Al Gore looked more like Darrell Hammond playing Al Gore than the actual thing.

-Yellow Magic Orchestra were dull, and their set was way too short. The crowd loved them though.

-Roger Waters, Crowded Houses and Metallica were among the best performances. I'm sure Zack is happy about seeing Duran Duran, who were actually pretty good.

-On Rhianna: I'd fuck her.

-The Police were horrible. Also, why the hell did John Mayer and Kanye West have to show up?

-Chris Rock and Ricky Gervais were hilarious.

-Kelly Clarkson is pretty short looking.

-Billy Corgan is an asshole.

-

-Alec Baldwin looked hammered.

-

I did my final project for Advanced Biology doing that, only with the other people in the class, and in the Advanced Chemistry class.

-

I did my final project for Advanced Biology doing that, only with the other people in the class, and in the Advanced Chemistry class.

I think most people will sign what you put infront of them just to get away from you. Its easier than answering "no" to the question "Do you want to help save (an African child's/a Panda's/a tree's) life today?"

But not all of them supported banning it. I got some pretty well thought out answers on both sides of the issue, but only one person caught on that it was water.