TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

The OAO Victory Road 2007 Thread

Re: The Triple X reunion:

Am I the only one who remembers AMW beating Daniels and Skipper in the Losers Can Never Team Again Cage Match in 2004?

Considering the feud went nearly two years, I hope someone in charge remembers that.

Yeah, that was a stipulation.

What's TNA's record on holding to these?

Have either of Team 3D cut a promo on TV talking about the possibility of winning the World title or X-Division title?

I dont think so, but possibly --- I didnt see this past week's show.

I'm still so underwhelmed by this show's lineup. No way I'm ordering tonight.

Have either of Team 3D cut a promo on TV talking about the possibility of winning the World title or X-Division title?

hahahah no, shit. Well, spotted.

Dustin Rhodes will be on the show tonight in some capacity, according to the WON audio show....

That was a sick opening match. Kazarian fucked up big time on the Flux Capaciter. Like the ending. It was good to see Triple X back together. Too bad Homicide didn't win though. I would have loved to see Joe vs. Homicide.

Chris Daniels win the Ultimate X match, Skipper and Senshi helped him win, reforming XXX.

Overall not a bad match, but nothing that stands out above any of the other Ultimate X matches particularly. They were pushing Kazarian hard in the match as well.

If anyone wants to check out the show, its on Sopcast.com. Under "wrestling-tv" channel.

In a complete sense of irony, the Duds are cutting a promo about winning the world title (D-Von) and X division title (Bubba) and of course Bubba is being ridiculously comedic regarding the X division as a whole. Lame heat teased between the two.

VKM has a new manager, "Voodoo Queen" Roxy Levoiux (sp?) which elicits "What is that?" chants, among others, from the crowd. Chick looks odd as hell.

Roxy Leroux, if this is her, is a former Penthouse model.

Links to pics? Yah thats her name.....her voodoo acting is ridiculous, she looks all dressed up weird, but I can tell she's likely pretty hot under the garb.

That was a horrid match to sit through.....VKM wins. Roxy gives Hemme a dominator after the match.

EDIT - I dont know if its her or not, shes called "Roxy Levoux" and not Leroux....

Roxy Leroux, if this is her, is a former Penthouse model.

Links to pics?

Roxy Leroux

Could be her, its hard to tell as she has such a get-up she was wearing.

Storm beats Rhino after smashing a bottle over his head as he was attempting a gore. Nothing too special of a match, typical TNA style brawl to start led by trademark spots, ref bump, and the finish. ** 3/4 at very best. Rhino bladed at the finish and is being tied up to the ropes, and fed a mini-keg of Heienken while Jackie takes pics. Storn finishes it off with a couple chairshots while Rhino is still tied up. Decent angle after the match.

TNA is actually billing Sabin/Shelley as the Motor City Machine Guns. Consider me shocked.

Guest ChikoDemono
TNA is actually billing Sabin/Shelley as the Motor City Machine Guns. Consider me shocked.

I actually like that name. Not as great as the Miracle Violence Connection, but then, what is?

MCMG beat Lynn/Backlund after a Nash boot to Lynn and the finisher (combo kicks from Shelley/Sabin). Roles inadvertedly got turned in the match as the fans were cheering the heels significantly. Shelley and Sabin have a TON of entertaining charisma as a team, and they need a huge push immediately IMO.

In a segment that didnt make a whole lot of sense, Angle asked Jay Lethal for help against Samoa Joe, and then beat him up all over a bathroom.

Eric Young is being billed from "Freedom, USA" - ummm ok.

So far I am extremely glad I didnt order this ppv as it hasnt been overtly bad at all, but nothing other than Ultimate X has stood out as standout in any capacity.

Eric Young is being billed from "Freedom, USA" - ummm ok.

So far I am extremely glad I didnt order this ppv as it hasnt been overtly bad at all, but nothing other than Ultimate X has stood out as standout in any capacity.

Well, the "Freedom, USA" thing would be because he won his freedom now, I'm guessing.

Oh, and for the Triple X reunion...if it was just Senshi and one of the other two it would make sense, as it was the Skipper/Daniels team that lost the match and was forced to disband.

Senshi wasn't a part of that match at all.

MCMG beat Lynn/Backlund after a Nash boot to Lynn and the finisher (combo kicks from Shelley/Sabin). Roles inadvertedly got turned in the match as the fans were cheering the heels significantly. Shelley and Sabin have a TON of entertaining charisma as a team, and they need a huge push immediately IMO.

TNA are blind to the fact of how over Alex Shelly is, he's always pushed as a heel and that, but the gets cheered no matter what, people chant his name no matter what - even when he writes remarks about the 'impact zone' crowd on his myspace.

Hope they do get pushed, and I'm glad they didn't do the job to Lynn and Backlund.

Young/Gail Kim beat Roode/Brookes when Kim beat Brooks. Nothing too bad or good, ** 1/2. Roode berates Traci after the match and Young comes back in the ring and de-pants Roode. Like everyone was waiting to see Robert Roode in a thong, sheesh.

The tambourine of doom~!

Promo seemed to drag...although part of that is because I can't get the sopcast volume loud enough to be comprehensible when they aren't yelling without deafening myself whenever I get IMed.

Thanks for the updates btw.

So far this PPV sounds like a complete borefest, glad we get it for free in the UK. However, I did enjoy the Roode/Young fued - I wonder if it'll evolve into Young trying to win Ms.Brooks' freedom from Roode.

Angle asks Christian and Co. for "backup" against Joe, which they decline, and then Angle follows up and beats down Sonjay Dutt. Again, it makes little sense.