TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Copper Feel

Today, I ate a joke sweet my 10 year old sister gave me.

I want to make your mom jokes payable upon death. They're not even ironically funny. I have heard one good your mom joke in my entire life, and it was, ironically, a rebuttal to another your mom joke.

I don't think eating a gag candy is grounds for losing at a battle of wits.

To a ten year old though? Have you ever had a ten year old try and trick you? They can usually stop smiling long enough to say half a sentence before laughing.

Guest Vitamin X

What constituted as a "joke" sweet in this case, though? Further explanation is needed.

Guest The Amazing Rondo

I had a great idea for a sitcom about a candy factory like the Willy Wonka chocolate factory where all the candy wrappers have interesting informational tidbits like Snapple caps. It's called the Fun Factory~! It's clever because it's a factory that's fun to be at, it's a factory that manufactures fun facts, and the candy is makes is also fun.

The Fun Factory would be located in City Infinity.

What constituted as a "joke" sweet in this case, though? Further explanation is needed.

She told me I was about to take a bite into a sweet Lemon flavoured piece of candy, at the precise moment of insertion however I found out I was sucking on a Pickle and Anchovy sweet. That is what I get for not pretending that my sister is non existent!